Pregnant Birds Explosions Depleted Uranium!

Fore

hmm... do you have firefox? i heard that it blocks out ads.

I have FireFox and the ads are there, FireFox only blocks pop-ups.

... The ads are supposed to help us raise money you know. ~_~ Blocking them just screws us over.

Exactly why I turned them back on.

I will adjust my settings so that it shows the ads on this site and this site only IF you earn money without us having to click on them. If you earn money simply letting the ads appear on the page, I'd be glad to unblock the ads. Even so, I never click on the anyways, so... :(

I earn money by both having people click the ads, and simply allowing them to load. The pageview money is directly related to how much we've earned total, so the more clicks the better, however I'm not allowed put something on the webpage that tells people directly to click the ads. It says nothing about explaining how they work though.

I can only see how much click money we've earned though, and so far it's something like 7 dollars. XD that's enough for 1 month of hosting. I'll only get the first paycheck once we reach 100 XD

I earn money by both having people click the ads, and simply allowing them to load. The pageview money is directly related to how much we've earned total, so the more clicks the better, however I'm not allowed put something on the webpage that tells people directly to click the ads. It says nothing about explaining how they work though.

I can only see how much click money we've earned though, and so far it's something like 7 dollars. XD that's enough for 1 month of hosting. I'll only get the first paycheck once we reach 100 XD

I will change my adblock settings just for you, Josh. (was kind of weird trying to say Jysh... :P) It's ok if I call you that?

Guest Oh great dread lord

Fool!!! One guy said he would pay money to keep the forums and then you tell them it takes seven dollars to keep hosting for one month. You could be rich!!! RICH, RICH... Oh wait, I'm not evil, oh yeah, dread lord... RICH I SAY!!!

I will change my adblock settings just for you, Josh. (was kind of weird trying to say Jysh... :P) It's ok if I call you that?

My real name is Josh. :P So of course that's fine. And thanks.

I don't know, but it's best not to click more than a few times a day (meaning like 3 most), as we may have problems if people click too often.