New super mario bros wii

Oujay

Why?

It's just an amazing game (I personally don't own it but my best friend does & i've played it at her house before trust me if you have a Wiii get it!), You should look it up on Youtube then you'll see what Oujay means.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Why?

It's just an amazing game (I personally don't own it but my best friend does & i've played it at her house before trust me if you have a Wiii get it!), You should look it up on Youtube then you'll see what Oujay means.

Sorry...(EDIT)

You're right, even by the looks of it this game is freaking awesome.

Edited by Ben Stein

Why?

No I mean why does he hate it and love it?

Read it again.

On topic: I don't have this game and might not get it. With its lack of Wi-fi, Multiplayer doesn't exist for me so it's pretty much just an overpriced sequel/different version of the DS game.

it's pretty much just an overpriced sequel/different version of the DS game.
This is the most stupid and idiotic thing I have ever heard you say, especially coming from you of all people.

This is the best, and most well designed Mario game since the 2D era. The DS game doesn't even come far to what this has to offer, that's how radically improved it is.

And the multiplayer is just a bonus. The game is designed around single player, so even without WiFi you will still get the best game experience.

EDIT: I can't wait to see a speed run of this game. The "Super Skills" videos that can be bought using star coins are absolutely amazing.

Edited by FE3 Player

Mario is THE greatest video game franchise. What Mario was during the 8-bit generation cannot be compared to anything today. Super Mario Brothers didn’t need an install base to sell. It SOLD the NES. Super Mario World SOLD the SNES… at first. People did everything they could to buy the new NES Mario game.

Some people say the worst mistake Nintendo ever did was the Virtual Boy. Actually, the worst mistake was allowing what built and defined Nintendo, 2d Mario, to be entirely abandoned.

The game is designed around single player

Actually the stages were all carefully designed to be good for any number of players.

Actually the stages were all carefully designed to be good for any number of players.
I am pretty sure Miyamoto himself said that the multiplayer was an afterthought, and that single player level design came first, which is why the game is brilliant and not filled with gimmicky multiplayer puzzles or areas that are boring playing alone.

The "levels being good for any number of players" likely comes from adapting the multiplayer system to work in the single player levels rather than having to adapt the levels to the multiplayer.

I am pretty sure Miyamoto himself said that the multiplayer was an afterthought, and that single player level design came first, which is why the game is brilliant and not filled with gimmicky multiplayer puzzles or areas that are boring playing alone.

And I'm sure that Miyamoto said that the game was made with multiplayer in mind from the early beginning or at least in an early stage, which can be quickly proven by the unused data that hints towards multiplayer in each main Mario game since, I think, SMW.

The "levels being good for any number of players" likely comes from adapting the multiplayer system to work in the single player levels rather than having to adapt the levels to the multiplayer.

True.

Edited by Joseph Joestar

Why?

No I mean why does he hate it and love it?

Read it again.

On topic: I don't have this game and might not get it. With its lack of Wi-fi, Multiplayer doesn't exist for me so it's pretty much just an overpriced sequel/different version of the DS game.

Oh God, I didn't think my eyes were getting that bad. Holy crap...