Low

Kyza

Lyre

Bottom

Lethe

Astrid

Rolf? Higher than Shinon?

Rofl.

It's not so bad from a 4-E only perspective (the Rolf thing). Overkill str versus Shinon's defense. That's basically it at that point. Also Alfredo has no quams about spending extra time on a map to rout when you don't need to or whatever, meaning Rolf's 45% spd growth doesn't really hurt all that much (he caps tier 2 spd anyway). Plus nobody is 100% sure whether Alfredo actually plays HM, though he claims to, so it is possible his list is based on the exp Rolf can get in NM.

The biggest issue I have is the inconsistency in the tier list, since if it is 4-E only then a fair number of units need to move up, others down, and if it actually takes into account the rest of the game then some other characters need to take a nosedive (Edward, Rolf).

Meg is a myth! :o

Pretty funny to see Lyre above anyone. Especially Lethe and Astrid.

At least Lethe and Astrid exist on the list.

This guy obviously thinks that Aran is so bad, that he doesn't exist.

I think that a lot of people probably kill Aran by accident. I know I did, on my first playthrough.

They tell you to talk to him, though. I mean, this was my first FE game, and I talked to him. ._.

Aran > Neph

Edited by Ninji

Yeah, but he starts near the other dudes. Ilyana gets about 18 CEXP for killing him on Normal Mode, and I'm pretty sure that's one of the most efficient ways for him to contribute to game completion.

Edited by Interceptor

Yeah, but he starts near the other dudes. Ilyana gets about 18 CEXP for killing him on Normal Mode, and I'm pretty sure that's one of the most efficient ways for him to contribute to game completion.

He obviously deserves Adept more than Mia, though.

I mean, she can use it best, but who cares about that? Aran will just h4x himself over and take it from the GM.

Edited by Ninji

Fail tier list is fail

It's missing units as well

Lyre above Lethe is so lolable it hurts pretty hot though....

Edited by CGV

Oscar < Titania

Caineghis > Giffca

Ranulf < Volug

Sort out your = rubbish first, then add the missing units, and fix your Callil and Kurthanga typos.

Then we can worry about fixing the list itself.

Edited by Naglfar

Caineghis > Giffca

That one isn't nearly as clear-cut as the other ones. The real tier list has them as = right now.

I'm aware of this. But surely Formshift has to mean SOMETHING, even if you do have laguz gems at that point. I figured godly units ready from turn one > godly units ready from turn two. Also, gems are limited; Reyson, Ena and Kurth all want them too, and all of a sudden the unit who doesn't use up your precious gems becomes much more appealing. Vigor doesn't factor either, because the one attack on turn one for Giffca could be two attacks on turn one for Cain instead. It's not clear-cut, no, but there's a difference there. Perhaps I should take this up on the proper tier list thread...

Edited by Naglfar

Caineghis > Giffca

That one isn't nearly as clear-cut as the other ones. The real tier list has them as = right now.

I'm aware of this. But surely Formshift has to mean SOMETHING, even if you do have laguz gems at that point. I figured godly units ready from turn one > godly units ready from turn two. Also, gems are limited; Reyson, Ena and Kurth all want them too, and all of a sudden the unit who doesn't use up your precious gems becomes much more appealing. Vigor doesn't factor either, because the one attack on turn one for Giffca could be two attacks on turn one for Cain instead. It's not clear-cut, no, but there's a difference there. Perhaps I should take this up on the proper tier list thread...

IIRC, Giffca has extra speed that lets him double some things that Cain can't, and that makes them pretty equal.

There's that, and there's also the fact that Tiger gauge goes down really slowly and so Giffca is unlikely to actually need a Laguz Gem at all; A Laguz Stone should suffice. Caineghis's Formshift is not a full turn advantage, it's one player phase advantage, which amounts to a single enemy at most. In cases where either one would just kill the enemies on enemy phase anyway, like the start of 4-E-1, it doesn't even amount to that.

...18 CEXP to a mediocre unit = contributing damage throughout all the Dawn Brigade chapters, and being almost invincible in 3-13 (only tigers damage him iirc), assuming he caps Defence?

...18 CEXP to a mediocre unit = contributing damage throughout all the Dawn Brigade chapters, and being almost invincible in 3-13 (only tigers damage him iirc), assuming he caps Defence?

Of course, except replace your "=" with a ">". Training Aran doesn't give us overall performance that we couldn't get from someone else, but committing suicide for the greater good of 1/5th of a level is something than only Aran can do.

Edited by Interceptor

Every unit can be easily replaced with Ike, Haar and Volug, so that point's kinda moot. With your logic, somehow Aran > Nola for being able to give cexp to the team.

1-1, 1-2, and 1-3 disagree with you. If nothing else, Nolan's 1-1 alone outranks giving some exp to some unit in 1-3.

So no, that would not be a correct application of Interceptor's logic. Don't go smash on us.

Edited by Narga_Rocks