I don't care what anyone says, Wendy is a pretty good unit.

Emeraldfox

Yes, I do know she's.. not as great as umm.. Someone who's high on the list. But hear me out.

Test.png

I promoted her on level 17 just to see what her stats would look like. Look at them, don't they look like pre promote stats?(only take off 7 from her HP to be more accurate, and two from Skill, because I used the first Skill Book, but I shouldn't have said that huh?) Those stats are almost similar to Marcus' bases at level one.

HP: 32/ Str: 9/ Skill: 14/ Spd: 11/ Lck: 10/ Def: 9/ Res: 8/ Con: 11/ Mov: 8

So what does this mean? She would make a good pre promote you get in the begining, her growths say that too, which I find to be alright. Which leads to the title.

I don't care if you say I'm wrong, I like Wendy and she would be a good pre promoted character you get in the begining, and good later on too maybe.

If you're angry, get over it.

Test.png

She can be good, she's just hard to train...and just forget her in HM, Bprs is actually better, same Spd, better Str (Not in growth but better base at Ch 1 vs Wendy's lol4str at Ch 8).

Bors is more tankier too, he pays off as a real and better general, he will be doing more damage from the start and by the time Wendy comes, I trained Wendy various times, she turned out good, but Bors still even better.

Sophia would be pretty good as well if you got her at 20/10 with her average stats for that level, but you don't.

Those stats are almost similar to Marcus' bases at level one.

That's not impressive. Or true. Base Marcus is actually losing everything to this Wendy except 4 Skill and some Res.

Yeah...5 Mov isn't helping either, I thought your Wendy was going to be, well...better, because she doesn't even make a good tank there.

She has +3 Bors' base Def and Barth's base Def.

That's not a good Wendy, and pre-promote bases are not something to brag about tbh. But it's cool if you like using her because you like her as a character, by all means use her if you prefer her.

Edited by Joey

imo Reikken's was better

But yeah, if you're going to try and convince people Wendy doesn't suck, using an RNG Screwed Wendy is not the way to do it. I've heard of people using RNG Blessed characters to make units they like look better than they actually are, but I gotta say this is a first...

Edited by laws b122

Wendy would have made a great Merc/Hero, General? Not so much. If you are not opposed to cheating (I have beaten the game 9 times normally, so I have no shame in trying new stuff), you can turn her in to a Hero or Swordmaster and watch how lovely her growths fit those.