Magic the Gathering: Radiant Dawn

Progenitus

She probably wanted to meet the Queen because she was the Queen, not because she wanted to sleep with her.

Anyway, there appears to be no Heather x Elincia undertones, unlike Heather x Nephenee.

You are probably right. I was sure there were hints with some other woman (Elincia or otherwise). Maybe it was Calill? I don't know.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 32 Toughness for Mordecai is really overdoing it. Yes I know the point is "lol Mordy has massive Def lol", but if the player just uses something like a Merfolk Thaumaturgist and Mordy gets through game over.

I think 10-15 toughness would really get the point across just as much.

Rofl @ 32 Toughness on Mordecai. Overkill, you're doing it right! Lives though MBC's biggest Mutilate possible (it's usually -25/-25)! And don't give him Defender. Defender + Trample is the most pointless thing ever (other than Haste and CIPT). Mordy + Lure = the ultimate 1 sided Wrath of God Day of Judgment. And I can really picture Mordy going on a Path to Exile or from Swords to Plowshares.

So I was going to make 10 dual lands (with different effects and such, I'm just getting the colors down for now), using the capitals of all the regions in Tellius plus a few others.

RW Goldoa (red/white dragons. There's black dragons, but... meh. Most dragons in magic are also red too)

RU Phoenicis (U for flying, R for being leftovers)

RG Gallia (R/G are almost always beasts)

RB Grann (R for desert, B for branded)

WU Daein (Dawn Brigade for W, snowy place for U)

WG Serenes (herons for W, forests for G)

WB Begnion (empress/etc for white, senators for B)

UG Crimea (good terms with Gallia, so G. U was leftovers)

UB Kilvas (U for flying, B for ravens)

GB Great Bridge (leftover)

colorless Tower of Salvation

any comments or suggestions on this?

Edited by Andrew W.K.

I imagine no images of it plus no knowledge of it beyond that they aren't racist and have wolves is problematic.

Look in the library at the base. Apparently it's a desert country. Still, I doubt that image will suffice.

And do want third Tellius game. Everything happens in Crimea, Begnion and Daein. We barely see Goldoa, never do the player characters set foot on Phoenicis and Kilvas, only a couple chapters of Gallia in FE9, a couple of chapters in the Desert of Death in FE10, and absolutely no Hatary or the surrounding areas. According to an expanded map that doesn't look too official there's this "Arctic Wastes" area north of Daein. Apparently. How sad... two games and there's a huge chunk of the game world we haven't even seen yet.

Edited by Naglfar

So I was going to make 10 dual lands (with different effects and such, I'm just getting the colors down for now), using the capitals of all the regions in Tellius plus a few others.

RW Goldoa (red/white dragons. There's black dragons, but... meh. Most dragons in magic are also red too)

RU Phoenicis (U for flying, R for being leftovers)

RG Gallia (R/G are almost always beasts)

RB Grann (R for desert, B for branded)

WU Daein (Dawn Brigade for W, snowy place for U)

WG Serenes (herons for W, forests for G)

WB Begnion (empress/etc for white, senators for B)

UG Crimea (good terms with Gallia, so G. U was leftovers)

UB Kilvas (U for flying, B for ravens)

GB Great Bridge (leftover)

colorless Tower of Salvation

any comments or suggestions on this?

I'd go with RU Daein and WU Phoenicis. Daein's full of mountains IIRC and (technically, for flavor purposes) Ice is supposed to be Red. But frost effects always end up in Blue. Go figure. And WU are the colors of the Bird Tribes (see Odyssey/Judgment Block), so it would fit better.

U fits rather well for Crimea, since I remember it being stated in FE9 that Crimea was more renown for it's scholarship rather than it's military prowess.

For GB, I'd rather go for something like "Izuka's private swamp". Stone Bridges aren't really Black (Bridges from Below, however, are).

And Color of Salvation could be 5 colored too. Since it's the home of the Goddess and all that.

I don't really want to use Hatari because I have no clue what's in it aside it being a desert.

THe Daein/Phoenicis thing makes sense though. I'll amke that change. And I guess some random swamp can be BG. TOwer of Guidance (how the crap did I get salvation? >_>) can be one of any color or something.

In other news, holy shit @ Terra Stomper. Catastrophe mentioned that guy on the first page (a 6 mana for 8/8? I had to check it myself)

Card Name:

Terra Stomper

Mana Cost:

3GreenGreenGreen

Converted Mana Cost:

Types:

Creature — Beast

Card Text:

Terra Stomper can't be countered.

Trample

Flavor Text:

Sometimes violent earthquakes, hurtling boulders, and unseasonable dust storms are wrongly attributed to the Roil.

wtfisthisshit

EDIT: and it's really cheap on ebay. 4 for liek $3.50. That means... there are better cards than this.

Edited by Andrew W.K.

In other news, holy shit @ Terra Stomper. Catastrophe mentioned that guy on the first page (a 6 mana for 8/8? I had to check it myself)

Card Name:

Terra Stomper

Mana Cost:

3GreenGreenGreen

Converted Mana Cost:

Types:

Creature — Beast

Card Text:

Trample

Flavor Text:

Sometimes violent earthquakes, hurtling boulders, and unseasonable dust storms are wrongly attributed to the Roil.

wtfisthisshit

EDIT: and it's really cheap on ebay. 4 for liek $3.50. That means... there are better cards than this.

Baloth Woodcrasher...

She probably wanted to meet the Queen because she was the Queen, not because she wanted to sleep with her.

Anyway, there appears to be no Heather x Elincia undertones, unlike Heather x Nephenee.

You are probably right. I was sure there were hints with some other woman (Elincia or otherwise). Maybe it was Calill? I don't know.

Ilyana?

Card Name:

Terra Stomper

Mana Cost:

3GreenGreenGreen

Converted Mana Cost:

Types:

Creature — Beast

Card Text:

Trample

Flavor Text:

wtfisthisshit

Baloth Woodcrasher...

....wtf

I guess these ridiculous cards are more common than I thought. Then again the last time I played magic was Ravnica, so maybe Wizards just started cards that are ballin out of control.

Card Name:

Terra Stomper

Mana Cost:

3GreenGreenGreen

Converted Mana Cost:

Types:

Creature — Beast

Card Text:

Trample

Flavor Text:

wtfisthisshit

Baloth Woodcrasher...

....wtf

I guess these ridiculous cards are more common than I thought. Then again the last time I played magic was Ravnica, so maybe Wizards just started cards that are ballin out of control.

It could well be happening. I'll just wait a little longer, someone will probably come up with a better CMC 6 green creature off the top of their head.

And of course there's a certain planeswalker that costs 5, I believe and is pretty much the epitome of broken green-ness. Apparently. I'm a noob. :3

Card Name:

Terra Stomper

Mana Cost:

3GreenGreenGreen

Converted Mana Cost:

Types:

Creature — Beast

Card Text:

Trample

Flavor Text:

wtfisthisshit

Baloth Woodcrasher...

....wtf

Ravnica was a fairly underpowered block, and the power level of Magic cards has been steadily increasing over the years.

I don't really mind - more powerful cards are more fun to play with!

You're Astrid card makes me sad you aren't doing this for PoR, too. And I'm surprised that Geoffrey is the only one of the lot with some mention of availability (not that I really understand how what you wrote works in the Magic game, since I have no clue how the game itself works). But I suppose a lot of units aren't getting that though they could. I guess you are sticking to the extreme cases before doing that. Even Elincia and Nealuchi didn't get one.

Also, somehow it took me this long to notice: shouldn't Jill get a turn thing like Zihark for the ability to switch to the GMs? Mist will be sad.