FE7 Prototype

Yeah, they are pretty interesting. I didn't actually expect to find so many changes, to be honest, but that wasn't completely unexpected.

The most interesting finds, for me, were the Lyn and Eliwood w/ Durandal animations and the non-sepia'd CGs.

EDIT

For those interested and haven't heard yet:

Download patch (5th Feb version)

Download patch (19th Feb version)

Fun stuff here

I kinda need help of patching them. How exactly do you do that? And does that require a Japanese FE7 ROM to do so?

I patched it fine with the US version. to patch it, just put the ips file in the same folder as the rom, name it the exact same name, save the extension, and run it. Make sure your vgba or whatever program you're using has automatic patching selected or it won't work.

I can't seem to get it to work. I place it in the same folder as my rom, and yet all I see is a white screen. Must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what... Unless it's because my ROM is European, and not American?

• 2 months later...
That screenshot was from the "debug" map. It's one of the maps after the main chapters.

I know which map it's on, but it only starts out with a few characters when I go to it.

Did you actually feel the needs to necropost at all?

I was attempting to be courteous by not creating a new topic.