Who is the most hated usertron in the Serenes Forest Forums?

Tatsumaki

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes alot for me to hate someone (high tolerance levels), and right now I don't hate anyone.

Soul, he can rub me up the wrong way sometimes (eg. FE7 Hurt & Heal thread) but he can be alright the majority of the time. He doesn't annoy me as much as he annoys others, probably because I'm able to tolerate alot of what he may do to annoy others.

Although, I have thoughts on some individuals such as Tatsumaki for his posting of a skinned, dead cat image and the repeating gif of a cat's head getting hammered... But I'll keep those thoughts to myself. They border on hate, but not quite, simply because of my willingness to forgive individuals on almost anything.

I only hate people who are on the opposite team on Modern Warfare 2. I hate them out of necessity so that I can more easily blow their brains out with my sniper rifle.

Soul, you're alright. You also said you liked long legs too and that makes us friends :awesome:

Crash, you're alright. You chose love over hate for a minute on the Mist issue B)

Mountain Snake, f*ck you... :mellow:

You know what would be awesome? A tournament to the death for everyone on this forum.

Oh and the winner's reward is death.

Y/N?

EDIT: except me*

I'm the judge. The referee.

*raises hand* judges assistant, if that's ok with Rei

That's awright

I call contestant assassin interviewer/ announcer. if that's alright.

I don't hate Soul, he's on my friends list.

I don't hate CrashGordon94 either, I'm actually a big fan, but none of this crap about him maturing will be true until he stops posting images from 4chan and learns to interact with people more maturely. Check out Tatsumaki's reintroduction topic for some hilarity along those lines.

As for who's the most hated on these boards, it's definitely Joshua.

I apologize for getting here late, I just saw this topic.

anyway, judging vy why people hate these other people, I'd say I'm the most hated member. ALmost everyone hates in SF and in real life. why?

Because I'm annoying, I like cats, I'm anooying, I have no self control, I'm annoying, I have the mindset of a young kid(yes I still laugh whenever the word poop(snicker) is mentioned), I'm annoying, and ...oh yes, I inadvertently annoy everybody and continually take things too far. There is plenty more but I'm sure everyone here(especially BK666) can describe it.

so I'm most likely the most hated member. Am i wrong?

I apologize for getting here late, I just saw this topic.

anyway, judging vy why people hate these other people, I'd say I'm the most hated member. ALmost everyone hates in SF and in real life. why?

Because I'm annoying, I like cats, I'm anooying, I have no self control, I'm annoying, I have the mindset of a young kid(yes I still laugh whenever the word poop(snicker) is mentioned), I'm annoying, and ...oh yes, I inadvertently annoy everybody and continually take things too far. There is plenty more but I'm sure everyone here(especially BK666) can describe it.

so I'm most likely the most hated member. Am i wrong?

Nobody even mentioned you, though I'm sure you'll be mentioned a lot in the next topic if you keep posting in threads without reading them first.

I hate Generic Officer... :)

Sibling love.

You do have to admit that alot of people hate me ( ie: Pahn and Harudoku to name two of the many. BK666 beyond hats me.

Hey, you're that cat dude.

Can't stand cats.