Who has the most Tactician points?

VincentASM

Just curious, Tactician points measure your ranking performance per chapter. You can find them in the Battle History menu, to the right of your Tactician's name (you need to have a Tactician to see them).

If you think you've got a high number, post it here ^^

No made up numbers or hacking please. It's for the interest of science : )

EDIT

Number of screens beaten would also be appreciated.

Edited by VincentASM

I neglected to post mine, but it's just above average I think: 98 for HNM (32 screens).

Oh yeah, how many chapter/screens did you do?

EDIT

Yowch, it looks like Balcerzak may have almost reached the max for 31 screens (125 if I calculated correctly).

Edited by VincentASM

It wouldn't be that hard to hack a perfect S rank playthrough. You can beat every chapter in 1 chapter with 00 turn status, you can gain excessive experience by having units stay at level 1 exp 0, and funds won't be an issue since you can hack in infinite use weapons.

It wouldn't be that hard to hack a perfect S rank playthrough. You can beat every chapter in 1 chapter with 00 turn status, you can gain excessive experience by having units stay at level 1 exp 0, and funds won't be an issue since you can hack in infinite use weapons.

NONONONONO.

00 Turns is BAD!! It turns your screen black :C

(Which makes me cry)

1 Turn is where it is at! :D

Also, I only have hacked runthroughs. (Its on an emulator. My DS/GBA are both taken away.) D: (Amazingly, I always have an A.) I don't care about EXP. (I hack my characters to 20/20, because watching zero stat level ups is depressing.)

FireEmblem-BlazingSword.png

Edited by Bryan

I know, I'm just lazy X D

If only I could figure out how to beat chapters just by pressing a button combination like in the prototype ROMs.