1. 1. Which hand is your dominant one?

• Right
    • Left
    • I'm ambidexterous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right handed for everything except... yeah. I'm gonna try getting used to Lefty Flip on GH at some point too, I can move my fingers faster on my right hand so it'd be easier for me once I got used to that.

Right handed for everything except... yeah. I'm gonna try getting used to Lefty Flip on GH at some point too, I can move my fingers faster on my right hand so it'd be easier for me once I got used to that.

:blink: WHAT?

I'm left-handed. They say that if your a right-handed your left side of the brain increases your creative/artistic capabilities. And if your a left-handed, your right side of the brain increases your knowledge/logic capabilities. But theres really know scientific evidenced to prove that's theoretically true.

I'm left-handed. They say that if your a right-handed your left side of the brain increases your creative/artistic capabilities. And if your a left-handed, your right side of the brain increases your knowledge/logic capabilities. But theres really know scientific evidenced to prove that's theoretically true.

its a theory from psychology. supposedly, the right side of the brain is in charge of many artistic capabilities of the human, while the left is the more analytical. of course, like many other areas in psychology, this is not true to the entirety, and there are exceptions.

^I learned that psychology. I also learned that if a side of the brain dies, the opposite side of your arm and leg get affected

^I learned that psychology. I also learned that if a side of the brain dies, the opposite side of your arm and leg get affected

you took psyche too? each side of the brain controls the opposite side of the body.

its a theory from psychology. supposedly, the right side of the brain is in charge of many artistic capabilities of the human, while the left is the more analytical. of course, like many other areas in psychology, this is not true to the entirety, and there are exceptions.

On the contrary, its mostly true actually. Noticed how each side of your brains work differently? If you learn this, you'd know that there are 2 Brain's in your head and each of them functions differently. If you never learn this in school then you'd need a lesson then if not then let me refresh your memories: The left side of your brain functions logical, verbal, analytical, and sequential. While the right side functions intuitive, holistic, creativity, and simultaneous. Because you hand is pretty much doing all the work of how your brain is telling you. The brain starts increasing its functions opposite to what your physically doing to your hand. For instance, I'm left-handed, so clearly my right side of the brain increases its functions. Same applies for right-handed whom applies the opposite.

And do you art about or do math and puzzles more with that hand?

Edited by Dr.Dorian

On the contrary, its mostly true actually. Noticed how each side of your brains work differently? If you learn this, you'd know that there are 2 Brain's in your head and each of them functions differently. If you never learn this in school then you'd need a lesson then if not then let me refresh your memories: The left side of your brain functions logical, verbal, analytical, and sequential. While the right side functions intuitive, holistic, creativity, and simultaneous. Because you hand is pretty much doing all the work of how your brain is telling you. The brain starts increasing its functions opposite to what your physically doing to your hand. For instance, I'm left-handed, so clearly my right side of the brain increases its functions. Same applies for right-handed whom applies the opposite.

as i said, there are always exceptions. its true that each side of the brain specializes mostly in certain areas of development. but to say that it is specific, that the left ONLY does analytical, the right artistic, is preposterous. i was only pointing this out.

for example, certain areas of creativity require a collaboration of both sides of the brain, such as writing, and certain areas of analytical analysis, such as spatial relationships, also require both sides of the brain.

What's exactly your point? Everyone knows that you need both brains to collaborate in different areas such as writings. The point that I'm trying to make here is that either one side of your brain increases its function more than your opposite side of the brain if you work with either one of your hands.

What's exactly your point? Everyone knows that you need both brains to collaborate in different areas such as writings. The point that I'm trying to make here is that either one side of your brain increases its function more than your opposite side of the brain if you work with either one of your hands.

well, you made it sound as if the right side of the brain only deals with creativity and the left with analytical. i was just pointing out that this is not entirely true, since in many creative and analytical tasks both hemispheres are used.

well, you made it sound as if the right side of the brain only deals with creativity and the left with analytical. i was just pointing out that this is not entirely true, since in many creative and analytical tasks both hemispheres are used.

Okay, just stop. I know what I've said and I don't recall of ever saying that. And its obvious that you need both left-side and right-side to function properly. Theres no way either one of them can be function on its own.

I'm right handed and my little brother is left-handed, so whenever we sit next to each other at the dinner table, our elbows would hit each other. I always have to distance myself when eating next to him....

I'm left-handed.

My dad would like to say that he is ambidextrous, but let's face it: he taught himself.

Which I did. I am the only left-handed person in either of my families, and I taught myself to hold a pencil. It's all wierd and such.

I'm right handed and my little brother is left-handed, so whenever we sit next to each other at the dinner table, our elbows would hit each other. I always have to distance myself when eating next to him....

When we go out to eat, my mom refuses to sit next to me. I eat with my left elbow out and am constantly hitting her with it. Elbow wars are not fun and she used to be an unloader at Walmart so she is really strong.

I think my dad may have tried to make me right-handed though because I do an equal number of things with both hands.

LEFT:

Write

Text

Eat

Color

Paint

(Basically anything requiring large amounts of skill)

RIGHT:

Hold (heavy items)

Arm-Wrestle

Cut (food, not myself)

Punch

and I kick with my right foot... I am an awesome goalie!!!

(basically anything requiring large amounts of raw strength)

Ya. I'm right handed as well. If I were to lose my right hand, I dont know what I'd do. :blink:

I would reccomend doing what Anakin did to replace his hand....