Lucius Appreciation Thread

Junkhead

You just ignored Kenneth, Ursula, Mage Morphs, Nergal.

WTF are you talking about 2RKO with low resistance.

20/20 Lucius has 29.6 resistance which is effecitvely 30. 24 speed. Oh Look. He won't be getting doubled by anyone but the brave sword user.

35 resistance with Aureola.

Ignoring WTA

Nergal does 15 damage to Lucius, 21 to a 20/20 Canas.

Ursula does 7 damage to Lucius, 13 to Canas.

And Genepest Druid where I can't find data.

Jerme ranged does 0 to Lucius and 4 to Canas.

Lucius definitely isn't getting 2RKOd.

Canas has 22 speed.

He is getting doubled by Regal Blade Llyod.

Llyod does 33 damage to Lucius(Not enough to kill) and 26x2 to Canas. 1 RKO for Canas. Brilliant.

Yeah, like he's letting to 20/20. 20/10 seems more accurate.

Uhai OHKOs him. Lol.

Kenneth hits Lucius for 13, 8 with Aureola, but there's always that crit chance. Oh, and the Gespenst Druid.

Brendan OHKOs Lucius. Lucius does 23 damage with Aureola. Fail.

Darin OHKOs Lucius, Lucius leaves Darin with 12 HP left.

Ursula does 19 damage, Lucius does 14.

Lloyd and Linus destroy him.

Not sure if Jerme does physical damage when at 1-range, though at 2-range he fails horridly.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just ignored Kenneth, Ursula, Mage Morphs, Nergal.

WTF are you talking about 2RKO with low resistance.

20/20 Lucius has 29.6 resistance which is effecitvely 30. 24 speed. Oh Look. He won't be getting doubled by anyone but the brave sword user.

35 resistance with Aureola.

Ignoring WTA

Nergal does 15 damage to Lucius, 21 to a 20/20 Canas.

Ursula does 7 damage to Lucius, 13 to Canas.

And Genepest Druid where I can't find data.

Jerme ranged does 0 to Lucius and 4 to Canas.

Lucius definitely isn't getting 2RKOd.

Canas has 22 speed.

He is getting doubled by Regal Blade Llyod.

Llyod does 33 damage to Lucius(Not enough to kill) and 26x2 to Canas. 1 RKO for Canas. Brilliant.

Yeah, like he's letting to 20/20. 20/10 seems more accurate.

Uhai OHKOs him. Lol.

Kenneth hits Lucius for 13, 8 with Aureola, but there's always that crit chance. Oh, and the Gespenst Druid.

Brendan OHKOs Lucius. Lucius does 23 damage with Aureola. Fail.

Darin OHKOs Lucius, Lucius leaves Darin with 12 HP left.

Ursula does 19 damage, Lucius does 14.

Lloyd and Linus destroy him.

Not sure if Jerme does physical damage when at 1-range, though at 2-range he fails horridly.

@First Bold. Lack of 2 range. Bai.

@Second Bold Chance. WTA vs Canas. Who are you arguing for?

@Third Bold WTA

@Fourth Bold She isn't killing him.

@Fifth Bold They also kill 20/20 Canas with just as much ease. I don't see how Canas>Lucius here.

Last sentence. Jerme fails. Period.

He has 2 range you know. So I don't see how Brendan and Darin would be much of a problem with the right tactics. Canas isn't exactly tanking agaisnt them himself.

Anyways, GJ for ignoring his avoid.

Edited by BlackKnight666

LUCIUS DOESN'T REACH 12 ATTACK SPEED UNTIL LEVEL 12, AND ENEMY PIRATES HAVE 8 AS. AND THEN HE 3HKOS THEM UNTIL 12/0.

Actually, LEVEL 8, get your facts right or don't debeate at all.

Anyways, Lucius probably is a little bit better than Canas, but you're WAY overblowing it. You're making it sound like Canas is some piece of crap and Lucius is the best character ever.

I never said that. Only better than the other magic users not name Athos. I use most magic users, really, like BK.

I meant level 8. All the other numbers were 12, so it just go mixed in there. BTW, you were more off than me. You claimed he was ORKOing everything right away.

Also, Erk>Lucius, and Lucius is only marginally better than Pent and Canas. Athos is actually probably the second worst magic unit in the game, since he only has endgame. Oh, and we haven't mentioned healers yet. Serra and Prissy>Lucius, too. Of course, this means little when everyone who's better than him is within the top 10-15ish units in the game.

Not really, Erk has lower offense and they both have around the same Spd, Erk only bearing a slightly better lead upon promotion, but again, Lucius just laughs at his lol 13 Mag/18 Atk (Fire) and even with Thunder Lucius does +2 damage and they both still double.

Sure, Lucius doesn't oneround everything, earlygame HM he can't double Mercs, same in NM, but he'll double the rest of the enemies. Shamans have lol2res in Lyn HM, the rest has null Res and 22 HP at most, Lucius has 11 Atk and WILL double them.

His training in Lyn's mode is all he needs to surpass Canas if you didn't train him.

And Serra? I bet you'r just hyping the Luck factor, higher Avo but shitty base Mag, and until she promotes...woof! Lucius could promote before that.

Prissy? Same story, same Avo, the rest like Mag & Res isn't too much and considering she is most likely to get an S rank in staves unless you either arena abuse or give her Thunder tomes.

-Top-

Marcus

Raven

Priscilla

Serra

Ninian/Nils

Matthew

Lowen

Sain

Kent

-High-

Oswin

Hector

Erk

Eliwood

Lucius

Guy

M'kay. Also, I did say Lucius is better than Pent and Canas with LM. His main fault is that he's basically an archer thanks to his crappy durability. Now, he's good, but just no enemy phase ever.

Already stopped the Canas vs. Lucius stuff.

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I meant that he's basically an archer (PP only) with great offense because he's so frail. If he had decent durability, though, he'd just be amazing. I mean, High Tier for player phase alone is great. If he had enemy phase, too...

And Serra? I bet you'r just hyping the Luck factor, higher Avo but shitty base Mag, and until she promotes...woof! Lucius could promote before that.
Of course, the fact that she has supports that are so slow, that those same support options don't want her, isn't helping her much either. Her most viable supports are Sain and Lucius, the former of whom would much rather support with not just best friend, but also either Priscilla or Fiora, both of whom have at least similar movement speed to him, if not share his movement speed. Edited by LittleAl

Not quite, Amelia is good due to pathetic enemies (Especially monsters) around her, that makes her easy to train since most monsters have around 0 Def, she is also fast, much like Lucius.

Not quite, Amelia is good due to pathetic enemies (Especially monsters) around her, that makes her easy to train since most monsters have around 0 Def, she is also fast, much like Lucius.

So you're suggesting that Amelia is a high/upper mid character?

Rofl.