Lucius Appreciation Thread

Junkhead

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you PM it to me when you are done please?

Same here.

who cares about Canas vs Lucius, what really matters is what happens when you combine them:

setzel.jpg

Too bad you have to suck at the game to get him...

Hasn't this been derailed far enough, I say this resembles something in FFTF.

EAT A DICK

I guess you missed the large statistical debaet. And I'm pretty sure we're still talking about Lucius (except Saloma's post) even on page 12 of this topic.

ind33d

FEDS gaiden requirements were so retarded... I actually killed off the useless chumps I never used just so I could go to the gaidens, but then my roster got filled up with generics which took up just as much space and was much uglier to look at, so I'm never doing that again.

Y'know how I mentioned I was gonna get a LuciusXRaven A on page 7? Well; I got to a C.

Was in Lloyd's Fourfanged Offence. And this one asshole with the ballista killed him in one shot. He then finished off Kamikaze Wallace's last 2 HP...which sucked, not because I wanted Wallace, but I wanted his Elixirs, dammit!

Lucius remains awesome.

Geitz is amazing. Arena abusing Lyndis and Eliwood is not. I had planned to, but then Lyn lost slightly over half her health to a Peg Knight duelist. With an Iron lance.

And Eliwood was level three until he beat up the monks in Oleg's level.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

In my defence, I was kinda impressed that I'd managed to top my 7/2 Eirika.

He's around level 12 now. In my first finished FE7 PT, he was so bad that it was almost impossible to beat the Georg chapter. So I gave him every statbooster, and levelled all three lords as much as possible...and was STILL two goddamn levels short of Geitz.

I think I spent too much time on Dorcas, Erk and Canas.

I just shuffle it away with the knowledge that I may never get a GBA-style A support. I mean, I only just got KentXSain B in the chapter you get Heath (I killed him ... with Eliwood, in fact).

I was on the verge of not getting Geitz...I once had to feed a lvl 8 Lyndis two pre-promotes, it was no easy task when I only had Priscilla and she healed the other side of the wall, and I couldn't use Hawkeye for weakening due to him onerounding.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Lucius is a sexy trap.

I think he's my first mage to hit lv 20 before promotion.

o3o

Canas was next.

I like them both. Canas won't die if a Dracoknight suddenly gets through your defenses, but Lucius has a way more consistent mag/speed growth. And a much better candidate for bosses to waste Bolting on.

I don't mean use Bolting. I mean stand in bolting range, take the hit (or dodge), gets healed by Pent if he does get hit, rinse-repeat. Very useful for Sonia and Ursula. Out of all my characters he takes the least damage from it. o3o

Canas gets doubled by bolting and while he doesn't die from it, it makes him have about 4 HP left. Dx

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Uhm...What I have to say? At the first sight I think he was a girl but...It doesn't matter! Lucius is the one (with Nino too) that I always use! And he is the best, I have nothing to say about this.

So, sign me in! ^^

Edited by Nina Reed