Lucius Appreciation Thread

Junkhead

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canas gets doubled by bolting and while he doesn't die from it, it makes him have about 4 HP left. Dx

Enemies with Bolting have 0 AS or close to it. They can't double anything.

Dont you hate it when you get a character that is stronger then the boss itself at base?

It gets a little ludicrous when your lecherous trendbreaker at level one probably beats a swordsman who claims to be envied by the gods, yes.

Then there's the other extreme, though. I remember that if you fought Lloyd at FourFanged Offence, Linus was a nightmare...

It gets a little ludicrous when your lecherous trendbreaker at level one probably beats a swordsman who claims to be envied by the gods, yes.

Then there's the other extreme, though. I remember that if you fought Lloyd at FourFanged Offence, Linus was a nightmare...

Considering how Linus has only a Light Brand, you could just place a good Sage (Pent) 2 spaces away from Linus and kick his ass.

Exept he isn't much better than Lucius there, he only has WTA and doesn't double, he bares slightly higher Atk with the use of an Elfire. But what is the cost? The loss of 3 AS, of course.

I'll take lvl 12 Pent as an example, he has 29 Atk & 16 AS, Lloyd easily bears +20 AS, he would get doubled at close range and can only do decent damage from range, but Lloyd actually has decent HP/Res + Throne bonus to surive a few turns. Nothing special really, I didn't include Louise's support bonus due to the fact she is a unit less likely to be deployed as well as her presence there would only be used as an excuse to get his Atk higher when she isn't killing much and just standing there.

Well, that was Linus...he's pretty easy and you don't even need Pent.

Edited by Soul