Lucius Appreciation Thread

Junkhead

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Serra is better than Lucius

Low Mag, slow supports, needs Shine tomes to help prevent her from getting an S in Staves, I don't really see how she's better than Lucius.

She's your only healer for like five chapters

You are so wrong, in his starting chapter he onerounds brigands, mages & laughs at shamans, sure he doesn't kill them in oneround due to them having slightly high HP & having Res.

You are so wrong, in his starting chapter he onerounds brigands, mages & laughs at shamans, sure he doesn't kill them in oneround due to them having slightly high HP & having Res.

Plus, you really can't expect your guys to start one-rounding right away. Unless if one of 'em is a prepromote. Give him some time before he does start one-rounding enemies.

Edited by LittleAl

• 2 weeks later...

Lucius has great Mag and Res in a game where about half the enemy units are mages.

In which a good chunk of them are dark mages, WTD can be neglected due to said Res and enemy light mages have poor Mag.

So yeah, sign me in!

Edited by Ike-Mike

Lucius is the best magic user in FE 7 imo. His base Spd is awesome and his Mag is h4x. He also will have a C in staves upon promotion. Erk's fall Mag stat bothers me. I always get RNG-raped in it.

Lucius is the best magic user in FE 7 imo. His base Spd is awesome and his Mag is h4x. He also will have a C in staves upon promotion. Erk's fall Mag stat bothers me. I always get RNG-raped in it.

^^ Erk is quite fast though. Lucius is still fast enough to double and deal great damage.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...just realized Lucius has the same Atk at 20/1 like Canas with their base tomes (Lightning & Flux), yet...Lucius wins by 2 AS and that makes him capable of having more offense.