How do you see other members

Nightmare

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The generic 7th grader #5 at my school is sactually quite mature. He didn't freak out when I put a battery in my mouth and sucked on it when my school's chorus went to playhouse square.(the local theatre in cleveland)

Edited by Luminothe

Hero: thin with olive colored skin

I'm actually broad-shouldered, big-headed and at least twenty pounds overweight. Your comment about olive skin is obviously just making fun of the fact that the tan I built up over the summer has pathetically faded away.

I apologize if I insulted Soul or Hero

Yeah right. You make fun of the skin color I can't control and then go on to call me sarcastic? I visualize you as a bully in real life!

Edited by Hero

Who/what does Everyone see me as? And why do people not mention me whent hey make threads like this? Am I not annoying enough?

My visualazationss of physical appearance:

Hero: thin with olive colored skin

Soul: high schooler with longish hair

Hikarasu: has black emo makeup and emo hair. Smiles like a maniac all the time instead of scowling

Harudoku: generic valley girl

BK666: slightly chubby asian kid who wheres glasses. Has shortish black hair. SLightly shorter than my grades average hight.

Disco: I saw his photo :blink:

Vergil: generic 7th grader #5

My visualations of personality

Hero: someone who is very sarcastic.

Soul: Generally has alot to say. Very mild yet outspoken. easily pushed off the deep end.

Hikarasu: i'm too scared to say

Harudoku: generic valley girl

BK666: likes arguing and insulting those who he doesn't like. Highly Succeptiple to the band wagon and peer pressuure. Terribly inflexible and pessimistic.

Disco: very mild and polite

Virgil: generic 7th grader #5

Figurative visualazations:

Hero: an Anti-villain

Soul: Brock in pokemon( the 1st season)

Hikarasu: the neutral but slightly wicked witch character in many stories. Always cackles madly.

Harudoku: generic paranoid/gossipy naeighbor

BK666: wannabee that always clings to the person with the most power

Vergil: generic villager #5

Class visualazations.(FE10 classes unless stated other wise)

Hero: whisper

Soul: gold knight

Hikarasu: summoner

Harudoku: generic titania paladin(FE9)

BK666: Bishop (senator)

Virgil: generic soldier.

I apologize if I insulted Soul or Hero

Looks who's being a hypocrite! Honestly. Insulting me over the web isn't going to help. Other people see me quite differently. It seems you want me to get you angry. I'll just make a point.

Seriously, you must feel so mature attacking me online and indirectly insulting me.

Ironically, I introduced you to these forums and you repay me by slandering my name. I see you have managed to insult other people as well.

I will emphasize the point that the "generic 7th grader" who has a name probably sees you doing this often.

I'll go as far to quote someone in our school.

Ewww.. You're raping a cup! You are a disgrace to our school.

:facepalm:

Can you stop trying to insult me over the web. Obviously, you are trying to justify your attacks by saying "BAWWWWW!!! YOU ARE MEAN! YOU SUCK!".

Now how can I be under your GPA's height?

I'm over 5 foot tall. It makes it about 5x your current GPA.

Can you stop trying to bait. It really is getting on my nerves and BTW if anyone wants to know, the quote is from him.

What I think of Luminothe

Visual: This is easier. Long hair. Enjoys whipping people with it for no apparent reason.

Peresonality: Loves getting into fights. Practically lives for it. Constantly godes others attempting to get into a fight.

Figurative Description: The person who everyone wants to die first in a horror movie.

Class Visualization: Priestess or Cleric.

That is the equivalent of what you have done.

Edited by BlackKnight666

I was (sorta) joking Bk666. You take everything very seriously. And, your the person going around and telling people that I told you I want to see them masturbate(You could actually get in trouble for that. Serious troluble. However I never wanted a conflict as you describe, so I won't tell, or blackmail you like Will is trying to do to me. I'm not even saying that to try and gode you over. I mean it.) So you can hardly call yourself innocent in this situation(your definitely more innocent than I, but its not like your just the helppless victim). I will admit that I do enjoy getting on other peoples nerves, I have since that day in kindergarten I pulled dow- never mind. i don't like fighting and I don't l ike potentially hurtful conflict. There is a difference between friendly banter, obnoxious but slightly friendly banter, obnoxious banter done for fun with no malicious intent, and arguing/fighting/insulting.

As for the horror movie comment, I hate watch people die in horror movies, I have to leave the room when it happens.

For the class comparison, uhhhhhhhh, what do you think.

As or physical appearence, almost everyone will know what i look like because it says underneath my avatar " Yes I really do look like this". Just picture that face with glasses. You make sound like having long hair is a bad thing you meany. :P I only whip my hair at people for the purpose of a joke. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway Bk666, just trying poke fun.en

To adress hero: I'm sorry! I had no idea that what I said would insult you! For some reason(probably your avatar) I always pictured you as an egyptian! :blink:

And when I said sarcastic, I did not mean it in a bad way! I only meant that you were very good at sarcastic humor. i meant it as a compliment.

I'm sorry both off you and if either of you. I only meant it as jokes. If either of you want, I'll report myself for insulting other members.

I'm so sorry!

And to prevent any further understanding:

Hikarasu, the only reason I'm saying that stuff is to comment on previous posts you made(like the one where you claimed to be above the human race)

Harudoku, I'm saying that stuff to poke fun at your previous post

Soul, I'm sorry about comparing you to brock, I just thought it would be funhny. And the easily pushed off the deep end thing was to poke fun at what others have posted about you.

Virgil: I'm sorry, I have not read many of your posts so I don't have a sense for your personality. So its just a joke.

Disco: the :blink: after "I saw your photo" was not to call you ugly. I only meant to comment on your incredible afro. I had no idea afros could actually get that big! Its Amazing!!! XD

That was obviously a joke and it was only one person who was joking. You have stated the above insults seriously. If you don't want people to take you seriously on accounts then don't follow through with your self dares. Also I don't report unless it is serious so either you make it obvious it is a joke or don't post. Internet sarcasm is really easy to follow./sarcasm

Edited by BlackKnight666

To adress hero: I'm sorry! I had no idea that what I said would insult you! For some reason(probably your avatar) I always pictured you as an egyptian! :blink:

Egyptian?! Some days it feels like Egypt has accomplished nothing since the Aswan Dam, and it is well-known that there have been no great Egyptians since Mohammed Ali. So how can you equate a great man like me with prancing fools and Nasser-wannabes like Hosni Mubarak? I'm even more insulted than before.

This is probably an elaborate prank based on how with my pale skin and light hair I could never pass for Arab on the beaches at Sharm el-Sheikh.

Soul, I'm sorry about comparing you to brock, I just thought it would be funhny. And the easily pushed off the deep end thing was to poke fun at what others have posted about you.

I am no where close to Brock in appearance or personality. <_<

Edited by Soul

PREPARE FOR BRUTAL HONESTY

Camtech: Awesome little kid

Soul: Total dumbass, probably otaku, obsessive personality

Hika: Troll, but not bad when you get to know him

Hero: LE COMMUNARD'S ALT

Le Communard: HERO'S ALT

Wist: Awesome 8]

Oujay: Not attached to reality

Pahn: Typical teenager

AsLuSo: Cool enough.

Srs bsns: Kind of like me, only without the Wrath skill.

BlackKnight666: Slightly better than Soul in every way, but only slightly.

Megan: Awesomeness

DiscoFoxofKings: Feminine guy, but shouldn't and probably won't take that as an insult.

HOLY EMPEROR: SEE: Wist

Ein Silver Rose: Touhou fan.

Edited by Harudoku

PREPARE FOR BRUTAL HONESTY

Soul: Total dumbass, probably otaku, obsessive personality

U suck. Yeah! An Otaku who favorites less than 5 animes. <_<

What the fuck how are you, a fourteen year old, five nine?

What's wrong? :mellow: