How do you see other members

Nightmare

I'm not The Chick in any way, shape, or form, aside from being female. Mayhap you should read the article.

How about Smurfette Principle?

After all you are the only girl on the IRC channel atm.

Oh and where am I in your post? :<

Edited by Ike-Mike

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In TV Tropes terms

Kefka: The Lancer

Hika: Kid Hero

Hero: The Obi Wan

Wist: Aloof Big Brother

Emeraldfox: The Bumblebee

Nightmarre: Deadpan Snarker

Haru: The Chick

Hey, I might argue with you about your gaming preferences, but I'm not cynical. 8(

I'm not The Chick in any way, shape, or form, aside from being female. Mayhap you should read the article.

How about Smurfette Principle?

After all you are the only girl on the IRC channel atm.

Oh and where am I in your post? :<

And you are who in the IRC?

Hika: Kid Hero

He'll fight off hordes of monsters with techniques the likes of which master swordsmen would never equal. He'll wield weapons spoken of only in the oldest of legends. He'll save the world and everyone in it from destruction five times over.

And he'll do all of this while not being old enough to drive.

The Kid Hero is, as the name implies, a child. The exact age varies up and down the scale, from 8 to 17, but they're never an adult by whatever the local standards are. The "base age" seems to be 14 or thereabouts, though their numeric age may not be revealed.

Your standard Kid Hero has a strong streak of immaturity in them. They might well regard the adventure as a game, albeit one with slightly higher stakes. (Often their starting weapon is explicitly made of wood.) Expect this to be scrubbed out of them in short order, usually when the place they call home gets wiped off the map.

Most commonly seen in role-playing games, as it allows for character growth to feel natural and skips the question of why they aren't properly equipped for the job. Also appears in the vast majority of animated action-adventure, both Western and Eastern.

If particularly well executed, The Brigadier and others won't look like monsters or weaklings for sending a kid to do their heroics for them.

I could kick the ass of any 30 year old 8]

Emeraldfox: The Bumblebee

=/

DiscoFoxofKings: Feminine guy, but shouldn't and probably won't take that as an insult.

You know, you aren't the only one who sees me that way.