Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was trying to go to the "normal, everyday girl club" but then I decided being a Japanophile might be better. What do you guys do here other than wish you were Japanese?

I think Wapanese is a more proper term but that's just me.

Pffft, no way. That's already a term for something else. Japanophile also sounds more offending, don't you agree?

Well, I was trying to go to the "normal, everyday girl club" but then I decided being a Japanophile might be better. What do you guys do here other than wish you were Japanese?

You're an idiot...

BAKA

Edited by Tangerine

You're an idiot...

BAKA

Heh, I remember using that word so many times... I should watch less Japanese animes.

Heh, I remember using that word so many times... I should watch less Japanese animes.

Or learn Japanese, and never feel guilty about using words of a language that you don't understand! :awesome:

Or learn Japanese, and never feel guilty about using words of a language that you don't understand! :awesome:

The only reason I'd wanna learn Japanese is to see the ending of FE4. But AceNoctalli already gave me a reason not to.

Besides, I'm sure everyone who watches non-dubbed animes knows what Baka means.

Happy new years. :3

In other news, I left Singapore yesterday. I arrived about 6 hours ago and have been playing either FE4 or Super Robot Wars since.

@OxR: Uh-huh. Fail is awesome. It's EPIC fail that we don't want.