Fire Emblem: True or False?

VincentASM

FTT I think.

I vaguely remember Ninian saying that Ninis' grace is a ring from their mother, and it contains the spirit of Ninis.

Druids do promote into Summoners.

EDIT: Morva's class is technically Manakete, so I'll say yes. I need to do some testing with Nightmare...

Edited by Celice of Chalphy

7. Ninian's mother is called Ninis.

True --- (5 votes [33.33%])

False -- (10 votes [66.67%])

False: Ninis's Grace is indeed a keepsake from Ninian's mother, but that doesn't mean Ninis is the name of her mother. Her mother's name is mentioned, in Chapter 19xx, as Aenir (although in the English version, it sounds like it's referred to as a place).

8. Druids promote into Summoners in Radiant Dawn.

True --- (8 votes [53.33%])

False -- (7 votes [46.67%])

False: Druid is a 2nd Tier class that wields Dark magic, while Summoner is a 3rd Tier class that wields Dark magic and staves. However, no class is programmed to promote into a Summoner.

9. In The Sacred Stones, Manaketes take effective damage from monster-slaying weapons.

True --- (7 votes [46.67%])

False -- (8 votes [53.33%])

Partially True: Morva, whose class is Manakete, is vulnerable to monster-slaying weapons, although only because he was zombified. Myrrh on the other hand does not have the same weakness.

Edited by VincentASM