That House in Chapter 1

Kinata

You know how there's that house in Chapter 1 that you can't save because that bandit destroys it when you end your turn? I was wondering what would happen if you hacked the game so that you could visit on turn 1. Though it's unlikely, maybe IS decided to put an unobtainable item into that house, like Rexflame, just for the fun of it.

• 3 weeks later...

One time my friend hacked the game to where the characters were able to move and get to that bandit and kill him but when he ended his turn, the same bandit still said his line and the house was still destroyed. I think the main point of that house is to show the fact that bandits have the ability to destroy houses and give the player a little warning.

I seem to remember Shadow of Chaos on FESS tested it and found that no Visit option appeared even if you reached the village. My memory is pretty bad though, so don't take my word for it.

I seem to remember Shadow of Chaos on FESS tested it and found that no Visit option appeared even if you reached the village. My memory is pretty bad though, so don't take my word for it.

I can check today. I hack it... (I hack everything. o.O)

EDIT: I just checked, there is no visit option. :(

Edited by Bryan

What about what Ryu said if you kill the Bandit? Can you confirm that? It wouldn't surprise me, but it would be pretty funny that a dead unit manages to say something and destroy a house.

What about what Ryu said if you kill the Bandit? Can you confirm that? It wouldn't surprise me, but it would be pretty funny that a dead unit manages to say something and destroy a house.

I actually did check that, I couldn't get to the house in time, so I killed that bandit. Can you guess what happened?

Another bandit moved and stood on the village. (He kind of just showed up.)

What if you stand on the doorway to keep a bandit from visiting?

I'd suppose he'd just walk over your unit, or something. ._.

What if you stand on the doorway to keep a bandit from visiting?

I'd suppose he'd just walk over your unit, or something. ._.

Or it would crash. I'll check right now.

It gets destroyed. It just goes. Poof

Edited by Bryan

The residents must be bandits!

Do you think this is true for every other FE game?

If the residents were bandits, then they wouldn't want their house burned down. :sweatdrop:

Besides, residents usually give you items. Bandits, by definition, steal yours.

It would be hilarious if you could actually visit a bandit's house, and this bandit actually stole all the items your character has. For clarification, what did you mean when you said, "He kind of just showed up."? Was that bandit already in the battle and ran to the house, or did a bandit mysteriously appear on the battlefield? And if you kill the bandit, is the house still destroyed? Finally, what would happen if you blocked the path to the house but do not stand on the exact square? Would the bandit walk through character as though he had pass? I know Ike seems to have pass in that scene in chapter 7.

If the residents were bandits, then they wouldn't want their house burned down. :sweatdrop:

They were Fala-blooded masochists from Jugdral. They ran over to Tellius and burned their own village for good intentions. Think of it as a Fire Emblem Scorched Earth Policy. :awesome:

That was a terrible attempt at integrating my schoolwork with Fire Emblem. :facepalm:

It would be hilarious if you could actually visit a bandit's house, and this bandit actually stole all the items your character has. For clarification, what did you mean when you said, "He kind of just showed up."? Was that bandit already in the battle and ran to the house, or did a bandit mysteriously appear on the battlefield? And if you kill the bandit, is the house still destroyed? Finally, what would happen if you blocked the path to the house but do not stand on the exact square? Would the bandit walk through character as though he had pass? I know Ike seems to have pass in that scene in chapter 7.

The house will burn. No matter what you do (Short of event hacking, but that would void all points.)

They cook. Terribly. It's supposed to be a trap but the bandit burns the house and kills his ally, or if you hack and kill him, they burn the house down with bad cooking.

They cook. Terribly. It's supposed to be a trap but the bandit burns the house and kills his ally, or if you hack and kill him, they burn the house down with bad cooking.

Better yet, the bandit takes all his items out of the house, booby traps it, an kills you when you open the door. He then proceeds to take the items off your dead body, and thus earns the title of murdering bandit. He then promotes, and all of his stats are now = 127. He then kills all your other units, kills Ashera, and becomes the new god. And, to rub salt in your wounds, your base now belong to him.

Better yet, the bandit takes all his items out of the house, booby traps it, an kills you when you open the door. He then proceeds to take the items off your dead body, and thus earns the title of murdering bandit. He then promotes, and all of his stats are now = 127. He then kills all your other units, kills Ashera, and becomes the new god. And, to rub salt in your wounds, your base now belong to him.

Ashera is in Radiant Dawn, not PoR. The events don't go as planned, Micaiah doesn't awaken Yune, and Ashera is "sleeping".

Ashera is in Radiant Dawn, not PoR. The events don't go as planned, Micaiah doesn't awaken Yune, and Ashera is "sleeping".

She's the goddess in both games, and is sleeping at the top of the tower of guidance. I see no reason why he can't kill her. With 127 stats, he doesn't need a blessing...or weapons. He can use his fists for all I care.

She's the goddess in both games, and is sleeping at the top of the tower of guidance. I see no reason why he can't kill her. With 127 stats, he doesn't need a blessing...or weapons. He can use his fists for all I care.

SUPER MAGICAL INVINCIBLE SHIELD DOOR THAT DOESN'T OPEN!

Bandit punches door for 27 damage.

Door responds by standing still.

Bandit punches door for 27 damage.

Repeat forever.

100 defense door that has 127 health, that heals 127 health per attack, turn, and moment.