Ask CrashGordon

CrashGordon94

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever masturbated to Bananas?

The mere thought of that makes me want to vomit. Eurgh.

Well, he already said that he would like to have sex with both of us. Why didn't the thought of that make you vomit? I made a couple trips to the bathroom.

Well, he already said that he would like to have sex with both of us. Why didn't the thought of that make you vomit? I made a couple trips to the bathroom.

He said that?

Because I would be able to stop him from having sex with me. I can't stop him from fapping. Unless I cut it off... hmm...

Because I would be able to stop him from having sex with me. I can't stop him from fapping. Unless I cut it off... hmm...

If I said I fapped to you, would you want to vomit?

You're not Crash.

You're not Crash.

The amount of people viewing this topic spikes every single time you and I have this type of conversation. I was just testing it. Perverts, all of you.

Edited by Moribalken

I'd fap to Bananas

That does not surprise me.

The amount of people viewing this topic spikes every single time we have this type of conversation. I was just testing it. Perverts, all of you.

Who doesn't love a bit of girl on girl action?

You're not Crash.

The amount of people viewing this topic spikes every single time you and I have this type of conversation. I was just testing it. Perverts, all of you.

It spikes EVERY time a new conversation is started, doesn't matter what type it is.

You're not Crash.

It spikes EVERY time a new conversation is started, doesn't matter what type it is.

Caught in the act and trying to cover his butt.

You're not Crash.

Caught in the act and trying to cover his butt.

That's what you think!

I'd fap to Bananas

Yes it does. BE SURPRISED.

Nope.

Fine it isn't surprising at all. I BET YOU WOULD FAP TO YOURSELF.

I'd fap to Bananas

Yes it does. BE SURPRISED.

Nope.

Fine it isn't surprising at all. I BET YOU WOULD FAP TO YOURSELF.

I'm not you.