lol, Google

Ercdouken

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You misspelled everyone

Like I said above, at least the returning characters had some character development in PoR. Take my beloved Vika for example: Her entire personality, which admittedly there isn't much of, (not that I mind) is contained in one info conversation. Ike, Mia and so forth had an entire game's worth of character development in PoR. So by they are hardly hard done by.

Why can men wear tight spandex and not have their stuff bulging out, but when women wear ANYTHING, it just goes out like, 10 feet in front of them?

Firstly, most gamers are male. Secondly, I'd rather see some hot chick's clothes nearly fail under the strain of trying to keep all of her bits and pieces concealed, than seeing some guy's package (I don't know about you though).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

You misspelled everyone

Like I said above, at least the returning characters had some character development in PoR. Take my beloved Vika for example: Her entire personality, which admittedly there isn't much of, (not that I mind) is contained in one info conversation. Ike, Mia and so forth had an entire game's worth of character development in PoR. So by they are hardly hard done by.

Why can men wear tight spandex and not have their stuff bulging out, but when women wear ANYTHING, it just goes out like, 10 feet in front of them?

Firstly, most gamers are male. Secondly, I'd rather see some hot chick's clothes nearly fail under the strain of trying to keep all of her bits and pieces concealed, than seeing some guy's package (I don't know about you though).

WELL IF IT'S VOLUG OR OLIVER, THEN PACK ON THE PENIS.

if its anybody else eww no.

You misspelled everyone

WELL IF IT'S VOLUG OR OLIVER, THEN PACK ON THE PENIS.

if its anybody else eww no.

lol, the first time I read this topic, DLV's avvy was showing the Mia pic. :lol:

Also........

I don;t know what you're implying here.

Anyway,I never used Mia because of her breasts,I liked her character in POR,and she always turned out well,so it was a natural progression to use her in RD as well.

Or you may be talking about how I assisted in both her tier list skyrockets.

I thought the bit about "skyrockets" said something about "skylines" (A sports car made by Nissan, if you don't know already) :blink:

Edited by CrashGordon94

Are you wearing red facepaint? 'Cause, I think I mighta broke your nose.

Just to make sure, *pulls out a flintlock pistol and shoots Nestling in the stomach*

Yep, that's blood all right.

Edited by Furetchen

Except she lost all traces of character in RD, much like MANY MANY characters in RD.
*coughcoughIkecoughcough*

Makes me wish IS didn't derail PoR's characters in RD.

At least they had some character to derail! None of the new characters in RD got any at all (unless your name is Pelleas or Mary-SueMicaiah).

Skrimir's ASBO, Kysha the fabulous tiger, and the general fail that is Lyre say hi

Except she lost all traces of character in RD, much like MANY MANY characters in RD.
*coughcoughIkecoughcough*

Makes me wish IS didn't derail PoR's characters in RD.

At least they had some character to derail! None of the new characters in RD got any at all (unless your name is Pelleas or Mary-SueMicaiah).

Skrimir's ASBO, Kysha the fabulous tiger, and the general fail that is Lyre say hi

Kyza is more than fabulous! He is MARVELOUSLY SPLENDOROUSLY FABULOUS(o)

HEY I CAN MISPAIR TOO!

JillxHaa- OH WAIT.

You idiot. NOBODY can match IS when it comes to mis-pairing.

Cases in point: Makalov X Astrid, Hector X Florina, Harken X Vaida. Heck, some even consider Claude X Sylvia, Alex X Nanna, and other incest pairs as mis-pairs.

Since we're on the topic of mis-pairs: How does Rath X Florina sound? Or Rath X Serra?

Edited by LittleAl