A Quick Question

Kinata

I was just wondering, are there any purges available in or before chapter 3-4? I need to know for a strategy I'm making. It's ok if it has to be disarmed and stolen, as long as it's obtainable.

I was just wondering, are there any purges available in or before chapter 3-4? I need to know for a strategy I'm making. It's ok if it has to be disarmed and stolen, as long as it's obtainable.

Nope. The only way to get one before that is to hack.

Look at my hacking topic and post~

In chapter 3-12, there is a generic pegasus knight that leaves at the beginning of the first enemy phase, just like Hetzel. So I was thinking about trying to kill it. I thought of a method that would have worked if I had a purge. If there was an obtainable one in 3-4 or earlier, I could have gave it to Lethe and steal it from her in chapter 3-6. It's annoying that of all the characters that leave the DB at the end of part 1, 2 of them happened to be our sages because I know there are obtainable long-range anima tomes by 3-4. Without any long-range sages in our team, I'm pretty sure that this challenge is impossible.

Edited by kinata

All I would have had to do was rescue the partner to Micaiah's left and then shove her with boots and celerity 8 times to the square 5 to the right of Tauroneo. Then I would have had Tauroneo smite her to the left, and now she should be exactly 20 squares away from the pegasus knight, I think. It's hard to tell when looking at an online map with no grid lines. It doesn't matter without a purge unfortunately.

Edit: I worked out the details and I have a strategy that I'm almost certain works if I had a purge. It requires promoted Laura with boots, celerity, and purge and Tauroneo with smite. Zihark and Jill must be on your team. Put Laura on the spot 2 below Sothe. Put Meg below Laura and shove her up. Have Jill and Fiona rescue the partners directly to the left and right of Laura, and have them both canto out of the way. You should now be able to shove Laura to the left 8 times. Have Tauroneo smite Laura to the left. Have Laura destroy that pegasus knight.

Edited by kinata

I feel like IS was mocking me on this one. They take away both of DB's sages, they leave behind 2 light magic users, and they even give the DB a purge in the next chapter. But yeah, I wonder what would happen. Tanith will probably ask for someone to leave, like usual, but the disobedient pegasus knights won't listen to her because none of them would be programmed to leave.

Let's see if Bryan will do what? I can't use my Wii right now, i'm grounded. D:

Why'd you have to go and get yourself grounded?

I got a B.

I'm not even kidding.

You should tell your parents of that Japanese kid who killed his parents because he was too ashamed to show them his grades.

I got a B.

I'm not even kidding.

You should tell your parents of that Japanese kid who killed his parents because he was too ashamed to show them his grades.

Wow. Just Wow. And here I was thinking Japanese were smart and reserved.

I got a B.

I'm not even kidding.

Wow. Just Wow. And here I was thinking Japanese were smart and reserved.

Wow. He probably got a B. The Japanese are a few years ahead of the schools in the US. :/

Grounded because of ONE B? :huh:

Holy shite, I got a D in Maths once and my parents were disappointed, but nothing materialised of it. I get B's in most things <_<

What do they say to people who say C is a good, solid grade? :P

Edited by Furetchen

Grounded because of ONE B? :huh:

Holy shite, I got a D in Maths once and my parents were disappointed, but nothing materialised of it. I get B's in most things <_<

What do they say to people who say C is a good, solid grade? :P

If anyone would say that to my mom, she would chew them out. Although no one can say that to her. >.>

Ok, my question's been answered, we know that Bryan can't hack my idea because he's grounded. End of topic.

I should get a little bit of play time soon. If I would have known about this a week ago, I could have done it. >.>

Besides, you could hack it. All you need is an SD card. o.o

Edited by Bryan

Even with celerity and boots, Tauroneo can't even reach the bottom of the mountain. And I know I could get a hacking device and learn to use it, but I was just annoyed that over half my topic was about grades.angry.gif