Ridiculous PTs to make you swear

CT075

Fiona-Lyre-Astrid trio. Fiona-Lyre's rather easy, but Astrid has to solo 2-3 and bum-rush Ludveck in 2-F. Then there's the matter of 3-9.

Female magic users only. Easy enough for parts 1-2 if you allow meatshields (Callil can either kill Ludveck or block the ledge while Elincia dodgetanks the seize), but Part 3 will seriously fuck you over unless you know what you're doing. And unlike a regular magic PT, you don't have Rhys.

Male Saints only. Have fun with Rhys only in Parts 3-4, then Olivertime in P4. (I'm actually not sure this is possible) Unless someone can pull a magic strategy for 3-1 out of their hat, impossible.

For that matter, Male magic users. Part 3 gives you Soren-Rhys, then you get Oliver and I THINK some other people. (I'm actually not sure this is possible)

^This is possible, you just need to abuse Lethe in part 2.

Cats only. Smoke away... (and before you say that 2-E isn't possible, Elincia, Haar and Marcia all fly people down to Geoffery zone while Lethe "tries" to dodgetank the seize.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've tried most of these (On NM and EM, granted, but still.) so I think that they're possible. So if you're bored with this game and you need a challenge, try these out!

I'll put more later either as I think of them or people suggest them.

Discuss.

Edited by Celice of Chalphy

Some, if not all, of these are quite literally impossible to Nephinel. :P

In particular, the male Saints one.

Male Magi is impossible unless you happen to have a wtfLethe. She solos the right, magi to the left (3-1). Male Saints is impossible. Period.

Edited by Celice of Chalphy

Male Magi is impossible unless you happen to have a wtfLethe. She solos the right, magi to the left. Male Saints is impossible. Period.

The timed chapters yes. Otherwise you could do it.

Male Magi is impossible unless you happen to have a wtfLethe. She solos the right, magi to the left (3-1). Male Saints is impossible. Period.

The timed chapters yes. Otherwise you could do it.

Meh. In theory, you could cheat and have Haar burn the crates in 3-3. I don't remember any others.