Today was the most frustrating day of my life!!!!

Liz

it all began in class. i don't know a bit about programming, but the prof. expects us to be pros at it. so he assinged us this "simple project" in which we simulate what occurs in a nuclear fuel rod and stuff. so i was "ok..." and tried to work, but i didn't understand the gibberish and the computer wasn't cooperating.

so i was placed with a partner for her to help me. i might as well stayed alone. she did her own thing, didn't bother to answer my questions, and ignored me completely, which i thought was very mean. i was dependant on this other person to explain to me the BASICS!!!!! can you see me being dependant on someone else? because i can't.

after a while, the girl just told me to leave if i wasn't going to help her. i felt like telling her "how do you want me to help you if you haven't explained anything!" but i decided to leave, she wasn't going to help anyways.

and that sums up my uber-horrible day in class. i don't know why i'm posting this, i guess just to vent out my frustration.

well, the most expert person was my partner, which didn't do me much good. all the others were struggling too, but they did help me a bit. we were all trying to work it out, but nobody actually finished the project. it was too difficult to be a "simple project".

*hugs kiryn back*

i really did need it, it made me feel better

Bah, this is why I prefer to work alone on projects. In Applied Tech class, I would always be paired up with someone I loathed... Anyway, that really sucks. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Bah, this is why I prefer to work alone on projects. In Applied Tech class, I would always be paired up with someone I loathed... Anyway, that really sucks. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

lets hope! well, this situation at least served one very important purpose: i need to get moving and learn programming.

Must be as bad as the time my group didn't let me work on anyting and then complained that I wasn't working on anything. And they called me an idiot....

*joins on group hug*

Must be as bad as the time my group didn't let me work on anyting and then complained that I wasn't working on anything. And they called me an idiot....

*joins on group hug*

thats sad! join the club of frustrated people in the workplace/school

thats sad! join the club of frustrated people in the workplace/school

It was all worked out eventually though. They didn't mind me not doing anything. I still helped though and according to the entire class, I provided awesome voice acting for the film project thingy.

I hate group projects. Always have, always will. Either I get stuck doing all the work or the others take all the work from me and complain that I did nothing. (actually happened)

*Joins in on group hug.*

I'm sorry Namine.

I'm also a loner. I hate talking to people I don't know. I hate being in large groups of people the most. (I always feel like I'm missing out on something.)

i like working in group projects, as long as i have a clear idea of WHAT we're supposed to be doing. which i didn't. but i prefer to work alone, because i have more control over what happens to my work, and i don't have to argue for about five minutes with group members in order to do something.

Well, I had a great day, and I love group projects. Less work. >:D

Lazy butt. And yeah don't pick a bunch of lazy guys to be your partners, pick some hard working dudes. Also, don't let ChaosNinji be your partner.

Namine, that really sounds like it sucked. I usually wind up with the situation being reversed though. For instance, during the last six weeks of this school year we had a graphics project in Computer Science. We had to create an interactive game on Java graphics, and my partner took that to mean he could go on the internet and spend all class playing Java games while I wrote the program.

Group projects are utter crap. I'd rather work alone. Put me in a group with anyone, and I'm not given the chance to do anything. Although the last thing I did in a group with anyone was probably in a science class three or so years ago.

*Joins in on hugs*