WELL WELL WELL

Candlejack

Holy shit, is that an El Dorado avatar? Oh man, I havn't seen anything related to to that movie in AGES! (/Totaly off-topic)

Looks like it. Nothing to do with Merlinus or Jews at all, as far as I can tell.

He is singing a medley about the time he was robbed by a traveling Jew family.

@mikethfc: if you are tickling a Jew then you clearly have learned nothing; while you are pre-occupied with that, he is, without a doubt, cleaning out your pockets without your permission.

He is singing a medley about the time he was robbed by a traveling Jew family.

@mikethfc: if you are tickling a Jew then you clearly have learned nothing; while you are pre-occupied with that, he is, without a doubt, cleaning out your pockets without your permission.

Nah its a Shakespeare quote from a Jewish character trying to justify why he spends the entire book trying to steal somebody's heart and not in the romantic way

@mike: I know. I've taken high school English before (sadly). It's just you should never leave your hands anywhere not near your pockets to guard your wallet lest a Jew pilfers it.

@mike: I know. I've taken high school English before (sadly). It's just you should never leave your hands anywhere not near your pockets to guard your wallet lest a Jew pilfers it.

shit that means Ezio is a jew its just like Cartman said the minorities/jews are taking over the world

what the hell is this?!

What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Jewman.

You probably look like the bastard child of Russell Oliver and Mel Gibson.

That might actually be attractive though. Adam Sandler <3

The scary part is that both are true. ish

Pretty much just Russell Oliver actually. You might be related.

Edited by Tangerine