an idea

Luminothe

I personally believe that, instead of spelling the number three "three", three should be spelled "threee" with three e's. If three is spelled with three e's, the three e's will signify that the number value of the word for the number three is three. it only makes sense that three should be spelled "three" instead of "three" due t the fact that the spelling of three does not contain three of anything. And, unlike nubers that are not three, three has the ptential to contain three of a letter in its spelling right next to each other without altering the pronunciation of three. Any other number cannot do so with their number. Therefore, three should be spelled "threee" instead of "three", don't you ag(th)reee?

Edited by Luminothe

Err... Far from the Forest is the definition of a spam forum yes? ._.

Spammy even by FFTF standards.

As long as the FE4 Thread still exists, this forum has no standards.

I support this motion.

Err... Far from the Forest is the definition of a spam forum yes? ._.

Spammy even by FFTF standards.

As long as the FE4 Thread still exists, this forum has no standards.

I support this motion.

The FE4 thread probably has higher standards than general discussion

Edited by Hikarusa

General Discussion has higher standards than the majority of fftf, most of the fe forums now that feg exists, entertainment, introductions, the rom hacking boards, and the smash bros. board

Edited by Hikarusa

General Discussion has higher standards than the majority of fftf, most of the fe forums now that feg exists, entertainment, introductions, the rom hacking boards, and the smash bros. board

feg...FEG. They could've picked a better name to avoid stupid acronyms like that.

I don't see how FE:PoR or FE:RD is spammy. Except for Smash. But he's Smash. :/ Seriously, where are you basing this spammy thing off of in all forums aside from introductions.

Not having standards=/=spammy

Also, I don't see how the FE4 thread is spammy. Except for Jonafag (does he even post in there anymore). But he's Jonafag. Seriously, where are you basing this spammy thing off.