• Death
    • The new guy that phailed.
    • Crash at the FE4 THREAD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried voting best troll but Soul wasn't one of the options.

But in all seriousness, probably Crash in FE4. Unless we count his Mist hate in the beginning, then it's also outside of FE4 thread.

Edited by Colonel M

Crash is troll BAIT. Not a troll.

lol at that notion. If anything, me and Hika should be on that list.

Or you could put "Entire Jewish Race" on there too.

inb4Shuudawarnsyouforracism.

Oh totally. It's totally not like anyone hasn't done it before on this board.

owai-

EDIT: Actually, if you wanted a serious recommendation for "Best Troll", Ahmadinejad would be the prime nomination.

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

I am the best troll. When I first came to this forum, shit went down. It went down big time, and now no one writes script-fics anymore. My trolling improved the forum, hence I am the best.

Edited by Shuuda

I am the best troll. When I first came to this forum, shit went down. It went down big time, and now no one writes script-fics anymore. My trolling improved the forum, hence I am the best.

You clearly have more work to do Shuuda.

*Looks at FE Highschool*

...Right. No Script-fics. >.>;;

...Right. No Script-fics. >.>;

No more script-fics outside of FFtF, where things matter. Plus, if it were not for me, Jarly would never have been ban.

Edited by Shuuda

If negligence is what makes the man, then Shuuda is a great mod.

Shut up, you weiner dog, you. I had to clean up a whole load of shit off this forum this morning.

Shut up, you weiner dog, you. I had to clean up a whole load of shit off this forum this morning.

My goodness perhaps you could use some help spending ten minutes of your life doing what you're supposed to do on here.

EDIT: woah. why were you stalking me on vacation al?

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

My goodness perhaps you could use some help spending ten minutes of your life doing what you're supposed to do on here.

EDIT: woah. why were you stalking me on vacation al?

bombtech.jpg

That, like what I did when I arrived, was less trolling, and more being a sane, functioning and rational human being. :P

That, like what I did when I arrived, was less trolling, and more being a sane, functioning and rational human being. :P

If someone doesn't know what a sane, functioning and rational human being is then by being one you are trolling them.

So... who sees OliverXRenning banned by next week?

Depends if he tries to exterminate any minorities or if he learns just to vent it all out at the kid 'n' fiddle like a "normal" person