Perhaps I'm not trying to stand out too much.

Nephinel

Maybe that's the reason I'm in such a slump. It feels like I'm just another user here... :mellow:

Like people here honestly liked it better when I referred to myself in the third-person.

Edited by Nephinel

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. That I was trying too hard.

Second-person narrative isn't really feasible on a message board though. It just sounds even more stupid than third-person narrative if it isn't pulled off correctly.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. That I was trying too hard.

Second-person narrative isn't really feasible on a message board though. It just sounds even more stupid than third-person narrative if it isn't pulled off correctly.

More supid period, really. It would be funny for a couple of posts, but a lot of its novelty has already worn off even with its demonstrations in the other topic.

Standing out on this forum generally means being an enormous moron. Very rarely is it different.

It takes a certain measure of reason to be a fool. Reason takes many different forms, yet no reason will reveal the truth if the Enemy chooses to conceal his purposes. Often the greatest fools name themselves the most reasonable, for indeed the arguments of the Enemy are reasonable. At times it is necessary for the Wise to leave the path of reason, even though we may confound and dismay old friends.