Oi! i made a poll!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Valkyries.... what do you think?

• Super amazingly awesome!
    • Terribly incredibly horrible!
    • Boring lack of opinion!
    • Other

i don't know, just vote and discuss.

i liek valkyries! they're amazing units (i prefer them with magic tomes than with swords, though, but all are amazing)

PS. my mist has always been a beast. she caps magic and strength usually

I wouldn't use the words: "Super totally awesome", but I do think they're good. I prefer other units though. They are my favorite type of healing unit however. (Excluding Elincia and Arc sages.)

While you're at it, what do you think Logic Swordsman voted for?
I'm gonna go for Boring lack of opinion, considering how many growths they've gain A LOT. <_<

Damn, I was wrong. I thought you thought they were horrible.

totally awesome. My priscilla is a (hot) beast when it comes to killing enemy units. Yeah she doesn't have much health and sometimes her defense is a little low, but seriously... does she even need it at all?

Mist really kills my opinion of Valkyries, so they're horrible in current FEs.

my mists are always a beast! (i would like her better if she used light magic, though.... i like light magic.....)

It's really hard for me to like mist. I'm not too big on healers, and it takes forever for her to level up thus. She does get pretty good in por. I haven't focused too much on her in RD now.

I actually had Mist as MVP on several chapters. I say valkyries are made of win, if you raise them right.

That's probably it. All my other Valkyries end up great. I just don't like Mist as a character. Which gives her - points. Plus I'm usually working on Mia, Gatrie, and Soren when she first comes in. Then I work on Illyana Nephene and (Well not really cause he's usually rockin at this point anyway) Harr. By the time I can work on her, she's so severly under leveled that she'd be at severe risk.