The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

I dunno. I seem to remember Wist advocating a preference to All-Ages versions of the games when they were available, unless my memory fails me.

Also, I'm now curious, Haru. Which two?

Uh... er... haha... Some relatively bad H-Novel called Bible Black and one that I can't remember the name of at this time.

You're the second person who noticed it way after I got promoted.

I noticed before, but I never really said anything.

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... er... haha... Some relatively bad H-Novel called Bible Black and one that I can't remember the name of at this time.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I noticed before, but I never really said anything.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Also, I just learned that I have the most posts in this thread. I suppose it's time to claim it for myself?

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Ah, fair enough then. No need to be embarrassed, and I hope you didn't feel pressured to reply. Can't say I've ever played Bible Black, and the only reason I ever would would be because of the name notoriety. However, there's so many other games I'd rather play because I think I'd actually enjoy them, so...

Anyway, I think this list is at least mostly up-to-date in terms of what I've played, and how I felt about them. Scoring is always a tricky and subjective business, though.

Ah, fair enough then. No need to be embarrassed, and I hope you didn't feel pressured to reply. Can't say I've ever played Bible Black, and the only reason I ever would would be because of the name notoriety. However, there's so many other games I'd rather play because I think I'd actually enjoy them, so...

Anyway, I think this list is at least mostly up-to-date in terms of what I've played, and how I felt about them. Scoring is always a tricky and subjective business, though.

I see. Bible Black is... eh.

at first i thought the characters in the first post were broken

then i remembered some bosses from the FE 4 hard mode/balancing patch would rape those n00bs lmao

at first i thought the characters in the first post were broken

then i remembered some bosses from the FE 4 hard mode/balancing patch would rape those n00bs lmao

Um... no, they wouldn't.

Actually, Harudoku/Utsuho Reiuji couldn't make my stat sheet accurate, because it would make the forum implode. I remember she told me that her computer kept crashing when she attempted to make the sheet, so she settled for a ridiculously nerfed stat sheet instead.

yeah man straight capped stats with wrath + ambush stacked and other skills and holy weapons won't win

Ambush+Wrath is nothing if all of my units could survive it and counter in kind. And they can.

Actually, Harudoku/Utsuho Reiuji couldn't make my stat sheet accurate, because it would make the forum implode. I remember she told me that her computer kept crashing when she attempted to make the sheet, so she settled for a ridiculously nerfed stat sheet instead.

I'm Harudoku, and I approve of this message.