The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't leave me hangin', bro! I'm dyin' to see if she's my type!

She wiped out a hack we were constructing(Myself and a few other members form this site) on her forum. We had to re-construct it with what we had. We moved to another Forum.

That's it? You seriously think that is scary? I mean, maybe a jerk move (though I don't know the full circumstances so I can't say for sure), but scary?

Come on.

She also treated other users badly,(Hence scary) I wasn't one though so I can't speak on behalf of others.

Proto, Enjo, and a few others were though. I know Enjo got extremely angry at her.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

They were supposed to show me how utterly terrifying this Nadesico person is, but they backed out. Booooooriiing.

Clearly this Nadesico person is so scary that they don't know how to describe it.

Too be honest, I have had some contact with her, and I've never seen her "scary" side I guess. She can be mischevious, and confrontational at times, but usually only when someone's done or said something stupid.

Too be honest, I have had some contact with her, and I've never seen her "scary" side I guess. She can be mischevious, and confrontational at times, but usually only when someone's done or said something stupid.

Well, through my experiences, essentially this with more spontaneity. And...forum deletion.

She's pretty much the opposite of RP in every possible way.

Read as: most of the things I say.

;_;

Well, through my experiences, essentially this with more spontaneity. And...forum deletion.

She's pretty much the opposite of RP in every possible way.

Bah, figures. Kids these days, they get intimidated so easily. You know back in the days of my youth, I used to one up internet tough guys all the time. It was a pastime of mine, actually.

And now, kids get scared of someone mildly confrontational. I would be embarrassed and suicide if I were them.

Edited by Nightmare

Bah, figures. Kids these days, they get intimidated so easily. You know back in the days of my youth, I used to one up internet tough guys all the time. It was a pastime of mine, actually.

And now, kids get scared of someone mildly confrontational. I would be embarrassed and suicide if I were them.

Ahahaha, kids these days, Am I right?

Straight up pussys

Edited by Das Pahnage

It's... alive?

What. I figured Haru would never let this die.

Never.

Ahahaha, kids these days, Am I right?

Straight up pussys

You're a kid these days.