BwdYeti's Arcthunder in FE7!?

shadowofchaos

Not as awesome as the original:

Arcthunder.gif

I know it's a bit off in the video, because it's meant to direct hit on ranged attacks... but I don't think we can have the two different data for ranged and close attacks yet ._.

Even with the scrolling

thunder1.pngthunder2.png

@Enjolras: Yeah, I don't care that you're gonna say "It's Tailto"... I went with ティルテュ...

:P

Edit: Btw, this was done using Xeld's FEditor Advance and Nintenlord's Event Assembler and GBA Graphics Editor (for the Battle Frame) Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, holy crap. That was awesome. You've become my favorite hacker. ^^'''

Move over mk404! D:

Hey hey hey... Me "Rey" has different specialties than MK404 "Ray" ._.

Don't compare us two D.png

"Ray" is for sprites... while I have somehow been more involved in the "number" editing stuffies...

"Ray" = Sprites, "Rey" = Hacks

"Ray" = Linoan, "Rey" = Ninian

Need I go on?

shine.gif

Well... you SHOULD be praising Xeld... he's the one that made the editor for it...

Spells are PURELY ASM... which I suck at >_>

Besides, all I've done are PRACTICE scripts... I haven't done anything for an actual ROM hack

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well... you SHOULD be praising Xeld... he's the one that made the editor for it...

Besides, all I've done are PRACTICE scripts... I haven't done anything for an actual ROM hack

STOP BEING SO MODEST, DAMMIT. YOU'RE GREAT AT THIS, AND THAT'S A FACT! >:C

If you were to make a full-blown ROM hack, I'd support it all the way. :awesome:

STOP BEING SO MODEST, DAMMIT. YOU'RE GREAT AT THIS, AND THAT'S A FACT! >:C

If you were to make a full-blown ROM hack, I'd support it all the way. :awesome:

I would too. You wtfpwn.

Well, holy crap. That was awesome. You've become my favorite hacker. ^^'''

Move over mk404! D:

Well, he has, you know, done some actual hacking. I just make sprites and my fanbase eats it all up like ice cream anyway. I dunno. *shrugs*

I said my piece on this already, in the form of a Tiltyu cheer. =P

I would too. You wtfpwn.

I third this, so long as your creepy Ninian complex is involved in the most disturbing way possible.

Make the plot about your "lucids" becoming reality or something.

Edited by Xeld

I would too. You wtfpwn.

I third this, so long as your creepy Ninian complex is involved in the most disturbing way possible.

Make the plot about your "lucids" becoming reality or something.

The VERY last thing I need to start, ignoring the fact that I still haven't finished that custom anim, is an ASM hack you "supposedly" told me how to do ._.

The Dancer/Bard can't dance/play for another dancer/bard thing ._.

I just make sprites and my fanbase eats it all up like ice cream anyway. I dunno. *shrugs*

So true, but your sprites deserve that kind of appreciation anyway XD

Thanks for stealing screenshots of Tactics Universe, Rey. :P Just teasing...

• 6 months later...

Not as awesome as the original:

Arcthunder.gif

I know it's a bit off in the video, because it's meant to direct hit on ranged attacks... but I don't think we can have the two different data for ranged and close attacks yet ._.

Even with the scrolling

thunder1.pngthunder2.png

@Enjolras: Yeah, I don't care that you're gonna say "It's Tailto"... I went with ティルテュ...

:P

Edit: Btw, this was done using Xeld's FEditor Advance and Nintenlord's Event Assembler and GBA Graphics Editor (for the Battle Frame)

Dammit, SoC, you've done a great thing again. I can't beleive I missed this one >_>