Grieving

Has anyone ever experienced grief in any way?

Well here's my story:

My grandpa died of cirrhosis (liver cancer)2 years ago...I didn't cry at all , I got depressed for 3 months, I didn't want to talk to anybody because I was so angry of myself because at first I didn't shed a tear until his burial, some even thought I was emo but I didn't care about it.

Now my grandma has the same disease. I am deeply hurt because I had met her ever since I was little she had raised me, she took care of me when my parents had to go out of the city.

I found out this morning that she was ill because of my brother Marlon and Jenny, he had called me several times to try to contact my dad so he could take her to the clinic or anything but it was futile, I couldn't. Jenny was crying heavily when she called me and her quivering voice told me that she was scared. In the middle of desperation I started to cry. I asked permission to get out of the classroom and went to the principal's office. The sub-director tried to console me by Ms. Sucel's experience, her brother died and that explained why she was absent for a week, so they told it was going to be alright, but I know she's not. I went back to the classroom to fetch my stuff and I got my all of my classmates support, especially from Alejandra. She had experienced the same the only thing is that her grandmother had died of pancreatic cancer. She's in coma and we have to wait and even told me that she'll probably suffer respiratory failure...but yet I am afraid that this will happen like grandpa's death.

So, Once Again, Have you ever experienced this kind of stuff?

General discussion, or you will be flamed to hell.

I don't think FFtF is THAT retarded.

Outside of the FE4 Thread.

Anyways, grieving is a tough process, no doubt about it. The secret is to find something you really like, and spend your time on THAT. It helps you forget the pain and even acts as a gateway for you to remember the good memories with the deceased.

Hell I had an entire thread about my dad and I's last moments. Fluid was filling up his lungs so he couldn't breath worth a damn. He couldn't talk, move, or anything. He could only hear us. Hear us crying.

Hear me chastising him. While he couldn't do anything. But then I said I loved him no matter what I might have said as a spiteful youth and even through this self-destruction (He had alcoholism), I still cared for him.

The next day, he died. I can barely remember the sound of his voice.

Fortunately, I have been lucky in that regard. All four of my grandparents and both of my parents are still alive. The only relative I knew well who died recently was my great-grandmother, who died about 6 years ago. However, I do wish you and your family well through this.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Thanks...

my grandparents from my mother's side are dead *she became an orphan at the early age of 6*

I'm sorry to here that. I know that I probably lack the right words to properly console you, but I hope that you and your family will make it through.

Again, you have my sympathy...OXR as well, since I don't believe I had the chance to post in that thread. It's a terrible thing, to lose a loved one. Both my grandparents on my mother's side have died, and I barely know my other grandfather. ... But even so, I consider myself lucky. I...can't really think of a way to end this, but... I just hope you can recover from this loss.

My parents used to beat me, my grandparents are dead, someone tried to rape me as a child, all of my friends went to jail and I never spoke to them again, long term breakups, dead uncles and aunts, miscarriages, etc. etc. etc. life sucks.

My parents used to beat me, my grandparents are dead, someone tried to rape me as a child, all of my friends went to jail and I never spoke to them again, long term breakups, dead uncles and aunts, miscarriages, etc. etc. etc. life sucks.

itt: Death is a failed troll.

Lost a 4 month old cousin about 9 years ago.

Lost my Great-Grandfather just over 3 years ago, who paid a large part in my life as I grew up; more or less a father figure, since my own father was useless and never around since my parents have been divorced since I was 3. He was 87, and I was born on his 70th birthday, I thought he'd see my 18th. Oh well.

No, he's actually telling the truth bro.

The hilariously true truth.

No, he's actually telling the truth bro.

The hilariously true truth.

Oh.

Well...

WHO GIVES A SHIT DOOD

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother dying...

My remember hearing the news when my maternal grandmother passed away. I was really young that time but I remember my mother's reaction. I don't recall any of my other closest family members dying. Yeah, I guess I'm pretty lucky. Or unlucky, you could say, since you can apparently learn a lot from these experiences after the initial shock is over.

Well, I'm glad to see that you're handling all of this okay.