Junkhead

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to get involved.

You just did.

Meh... Let's try this again.

I'm not going to take sides here. I really don't want any more fighting for awhile. I've got enough to deal with here on SF for the moment.

What?

You just did.

I'm not going to take sides here. I really don't want any more fighting for awhile. I've got enough to deal with here on SF for the moment.

What?

RFoF is currently schooling me in why Janaff is overall more useful in FE10 than Tibarn. I've also got to see to my class tier list in FE10, and I've got the troll couple on my back as well. They're everywhere these days. Plus, I've still got my classes in the real world. Bottom line: I'm tired and don't want to deal with it at the moment.

You just did.

What?

RFoF is currently schooling me in why Janaff is overall more useful in FE10 than Tibarn. I've also got to see to my class tier list in FE10, and I've got the troll couple on my back as well. They're everywhere these days. Plus, I've still got my classes in the real world. Bottom line: I'm tired and don't want to deal with it at the moment.

Janaff is more useful, because Tibarn comes so much later in Elincia's group. Just drop the tier list, all it is is the average of all characteres in the group, the troll couple fails. So all you really have is classes.

You just did.

What?

Janaff is more useful, because Tibarn comes so much later in Elincia's group. Just drop the tier list, all it is is the average of all characteres in the group, the troll couple fails. So all you really have is classes.

1) RFoF agrees with you, but I'm not sure. I think it's good practice for my FE debating skills anyway.

2) Meh, I'll probably go ahead and let it die

3) True, but they're still as annoying as heck. I'd like to report them, but it's not like I have conclusive evidence that they're breaking the rules at this point.

4) Classes and other stuff with school, to be exact... Still, thanks. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, I'm just a little tired at the moment.

You just did.

What?

1) RFoF agrees with you, but I'm not sure. I think it's good practice for my FE debating skills anyway.

3) True, but they're still as annoying as heck. I'd like to report them, but it's not like I have conclusive evidence that they're breaking the rules at this point.

4) Classes and other stuff with school, to be exact... Still, thanks. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, I'm just a little tired at the moment.

Sleep earlier.

The troll couple is failing now, they should become the failtroll comedians. They just aren't that good.

You just did.

What?

Sleep earlier.

The troll couple is failing now, they should become the failtroll comedians. They just aren't that good.

Should start going to bed at 10:30 instead of 11:30, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

And yep, they're doomed to failure in the long run, but still, I bear far more of it than you do.

And I seriously was :lol::lol: over Squished Banana. I'm guessing she's got a greasy black peel to go along with it as well.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Bananas? Seph? Trolls? These words somehow don't match at all.

You need to go take a look again from my perspective before you make judgements.

Fail does though.

Absolutely.

EDIT: Soulette, go read Bananas' signature, then we can talk.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

You need to go take a look again from my perspective before you make judgements.

Exactly. GO HOME! NOW!!!

I'm already there, to be honest. And just because you're not the target of their trolling doesn't mean they're not trolls.