Not such a boring rant

Junkhead

I'm pretty sure that the reason is that a heron princess had it until she passed it to keep it safe. Then she was killed by Ashnard. Hair? Lol, everyone with grey hair must be related to Bush!

And everyone with white hair related to Clinton!

Oh, this came before that:

idiot.jpg

Well, excepting the minuscule chance of either a prequel game or one that takes place far after this one (i.e. 1200 years or so.), Tellius is done. Note that Lehran specifically tells Ashunera in the hidden conversation after the character endings that war came to Tellius 1200 years after Ike's journey, so that is a possibility. Still, highly unlikely.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At LEAST your point can be reffered to as a LOGIC and is actually leggible.

Well, thank...you? Anyway, I imagine FE is done with Tellius, but there are still those two possibilities. I'd put the chance at maybe 0.9% of a third Tellius game.

And no, RD takes place in the year 649. The ending movie of PoR specifically stated that Elincia was coronated in the year 646, and RD takes place 3 years later. So, funny and ironic, but factually unsound.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

He can't even spell your name properly.

Wow. This is one pathetic fan. Neoseeker forums, I believe?

The chances of a third game is remote. They did seem to be setting up the plot, but simply it wouldn't have the flare or originality of the other games. Radiant Dawn, was a good game in my opinion, but a third game would make the continent of Tellius overused. Not many people want to see the same characters return. I think the majority of the fans want something new, and IS will give them something new. I wouldn't mind them using the general laguz idea, as long as they include the fish laguz and bring to light that Valtome is an insect laguz,

RP, Nestling was joking.....

Edited by BlackKnight

Well, thank...you? Anyway, I imagine FE is done with Tellius, but there are still those two possibilities. I'd put the chance at maybe 0.9% of a third Tellius game.

And no, RD takes place in the year 649. The ending movie of PoR specifically stated that Elincia was coronated in the year 646, and RD takes place 3 years later. So, funny and ironic, but factually unsound.

No. 648.

The chances of a third game is remote. They did seem to be setting up the plot, but simply it wouldn't have the flare or originality of the other games. Radiant Dawn, was a good game in my opinion, but a third game would make the continent of Tellius overused. Not many people want to see the same characters return. I think the majority of the fans want something new, and IS will give them something new. I wouldn't mind them using the general laguz idea, as long as they include the fish laguz and bring to light that Valtome is an insect laguz,

Mosquitos suck, base level Mist Fiona MEG would kill Valtome.

No. 648.

Oh, I didn't remember for sure. Though it's quite possible the game carried into 649...

Mosquitos suck, base level Mist Fiona MEG would kill Valtome.

Yes, Mosquitoes do SUCK...YOUR BLOOD.

Um. No. In the lead-up to 3-13, Soren specifically says that the Daein army had 10,000 men in it's ranks at Fort Nox. Considering that many were killed beforehand or in the Mad King's war, plus the women, children, and elderly, I'd say that a conservative estimate for Daein's population is somewhere around 150,000. Crimea seems a bit smaller, maybe 120,000. Begnion is clearly much larger than either, maybe 500,000 or so. As for the others, there might be 20,000 dragons, 80,000-130,000 beasts, 30,000-40,000 Hawks, and 25,000-30,000 ravens. Even with this hyper-conservative estimate, I've still got a population of at least 1 million, not 146 or so.

So assuming things you don't even know! Heh, what the heck? BEGION? 500.000? Get outta here!

Well, if you'd like to come up with a better estimate, you're more than welcome to. I just extrapolated from a single line of text in the game, but if you've got better numbers, feel free to share.

Bananas, what the fuck is up with Mei's face in that picture please change it it is making it difficult for me to sleep at night

Looks cute~

What is going on in this topic?

It's a boring rant.

I'm tempted to post something that would make Mods raeg just so this thread can get the lock.

But I like my EXP bar without any EXP.