Not such a boring rant

Junkhead

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose this would be a bad time to tell you that there are shotguns in the cabinet.

There are also handguns behind the clothes washer, but I probably shouldn't have told you that, either.

There is not a rail gun mounted at the top of the building, nor a tank in the garage.

I suppose this would be a bad time to tell you that there are shotguns in the cabinet.

There are also handguns behind the clothes washer, but I probably shouldn't have told you that, either.

There is not a rail gun mounted at the top of the building, nor a tank in the garage.

But whatever you do, don't check the cake. There is certainly no hand grenade buried inside. It's pineapple flavored, darn it!!!

But whatever you do, don't check the cake. There is certainly no hand grenade buried inside. It's pineapple flavored, darn it!!!

You might want to check if the cake still exists.... Illyana broke through a window.

You might want to check if the cake still exists.... Illyana broke through a window.

Hope the tapeworm can take it. That was a super spicy pineapple I put in there.

"Well it just so happens that I took the liberty of filling your cake with bullets"

Jon Culshaw/Gene Hunt

That is still exagerated, being fat doesn't influence of what you eat, at least not most of the time.

Being fat tends to mean your stomache can hold a larger capacity larger capacity=more food can be fit inside at a given time