Some help, please...

Catnip

Howdy.

I need some help with my HP Officejet 6210 All-in-One printer. It was printing out random crap, so I turned it off. Now, when I try to turn it back on, it won't turn on. No websites I've checked have anything about anything like this. Can anyone help?

Try printing something on Microsoft Word. I know you said it doesn't turn on, but my printer has done this before when trying to print out an email. I thought it was off (I didn't see a light turn on), but it printed the page I needed anyway. See if this'll do the same for you.

I have an HP Officejet K80 all-in-one lol.

Big Boss: Nothing happened, except another document added to a list of "Pending Documents" that has appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen.

Vivek: I've checked all connections. Nothing is loose or out.

Edited by Catnip

Vivek: The whole thing doesn't turn on. This particular thing does everything, and also has a screen that lights up with text, etc. when it is on.

Isaac55: Looks like that's probably the answer...but I wonder why it chose to break now.

Unplug everything and then replug it maybe?

I've done so with the power multiple times, and that seems to be the only thing affected, as my computer acknowledges the fact that I DO have a printer that ISN'T printing correctly.

For the record, thank you all for your suggestions, very much.

If it doesn't turn on at all (no indicator lights or anything) it's probably a faulty power connection... is anything lighting up at all? Does it make any noise when you turn it on?

The fact that your computer recognizes it suggests to me that it is turning on, but is having internal errors. I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, though, just in case it's got something to do with those... otherwise, calling the helpline's probably your best bet (even though helplines are usually lame.)