Random Boss Request

Chocolate Kitty

Basically I need some bosses for the hack I'm creating. If you want to be a boss in it, you may post their face, stats, weapons, and which boss you would replace. You don't need to post a sprite, I can figure out colors myself, but if it's something special/custom, post it. This is for FE7 by the way. Also, unimportant, Lyn's replacement is a sword user. Regarding bosses, try to make tham all "different". By that I mean not all fighters and cavaliers. I want some variety with the classes, gender, and weapons (girls are bad too). And the same thing with colors.

Bosses you can replace:(This should be permenent)(Note: I need bosses in Lyn's mode first so I can release my patch)

Zangan-Ch12-Lv?-Bandit

Puzon-Ch13x-Lv?-Thief (Rhaan)

Boise-Ch13-Lv?-Mercenary

Bauker-Ch15-Lv?-Knight

Bernard-Ch16-Lv?-Halberdier (Yes I mean like the ones in FE9 and 10)

Fargus-Ch16x-Lv?-Sage (Bryan)

Damien-Ch16x-Lv?-Paladin (Mario Kirby)

Zoldam-Ch17-Lv?-Pirate, maybe look scarred up?

Aion-Ch18x-Lv?-Go nuts (Bryan)

Eubans-Ch?-Lv?-Go Nuts

Paul-Ch21?-Lv?-Swordmaster

Jasmine-Ch21?-Lv?-Hero (Jecht)

Pascal-Ch?-Lv?-Wyvern Lord (Acacia Sgt)

Maxime-Ch?-Lv?-Paladin

Thanks in advance... if anyone even wants to be a boss that is...

Edited by Dancer A

custom50.png

Name: Juan

Class: Dragon Lord

Level: 20

Replacing: Georg

Stats:

HP - 60

Str - 27

Skl - 21

Spd - 20

Lck - 16

Def - 22

Res - 15

Con - 11

Lance Rank: S

Sword Rank: A

Items:

Silver Lance

Spear

Elixir

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Subject to change means subject to change so I will add more bosses when I get to that stage. I'm guessing he's replacing Zangan? And I might modify sprites a tad bit. By that I might fix somethings I don't like, mess around with colors, that sort of thing. And that's a pretty nice mug.

Edit:

Wait, you might mean Carjiga, Bool, Yogi, Eagler, and Lundgern. They have semi-important roles and areready done and inserted.

Edited by Uphir

That's fine, I'll do it myself since it would make more sense now that I think about it...

Thanks, I'm guessing I'll do the sprite?

Well, since it's also being used in another hack, I already have one made:

2s9syer.png

Although it's the wrong class. Maybe it can be used for color reference then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

If I don't get any faces by the 6th of Febuary, I 'm releasing the patch because it seems no one wants to/has the courage to post a boss. They don't have to be formatted, 16 colors, or even good! I'm touching them up any way, so if you think you have a mug that fits one the criteria for bosses before eliwood's route, please post them. And I'm not begging, just a little dissapointed...

I'll contribute some stuff. It's not great, but, w/e.

DarkenwithCapeandshoulder-2.pngLoydeckWithShoulder.png

These were going to be 'me' in a hack I was making. I've put it on hold, cos I'm doin somethin else. Anyway, do what you want with em. I wouldn't use both unless they're brothers or somethin, but, it's really your choice. You can have this, too. KarelScarredwithBeardthingy2-1.png

Edited by Jecht

I'll replace the 16x Boss.

Eliwood.png

Name: Bryan

Class: Sage (Duh?)

Level: 18

Replacing: Fargus

Stats:

HP - 45

Mag - 28

Skl - 25

Spd - 26

Lck - 21

Def - 18

Res - 23

Con - 9

Anima Rank: S

Light Rank: A

Staff Rank: A

Items:

Fimbulvitor

Aura

Beserk (Just because)

Elixir

Am I to powerful? Considering you do not have to beat me, I would say no, but... Also, are you having Sages be able to use Light?

(Feel free to edit it some. I can't sprite. :/ Its a nice recolor, and I took of the crown thing.)

Edited by Bryan

Wow, Bryan is freakin invincible. It's ch16x, not 31x! And I am having sages with light magic so you can change that if you want. Could just be a bishop too... I'm going to have to dummy his stats down eventually or move his position.

Compare his stats with Nergal(final boss) and Athos(strongest prepromote)

Nergal: Lv20, 30 Mag, 18 Sk, 15 Sp, 28 Def, 30 Res, 20 Luck

Athos: Lv20, 30 Mag, 24 Sk, 20 Sp, 20 Def, 28 Res, 20 Luck

Jecht, I can use those two for Paul and Jasmine, not sure about Karel/prince of persia though... but thanks for the contibution.

The two have names? or can I just make some up? And I won't make them gay bandits either. I'm thinking warrior and hero.

Edited by Uphir

Wow, Bryan is freakin invincible. If you remember, I do have to defeat you in order to move on and come on, it's ch16x, not 31x! And I am having sages with light magic so you can change that if you want. Could just be a bishop too... I'm going to have to dummy his stats down eventually or move his position.

Compare his stats with Nergal(final boss) and Athos(strongest prepromote)

Nergal: Lv20, 30 Mag, 18 Sk, 15 Sp, 28 Def, 30 Res, 20 Luck

Athos: Lv20, 30 Mag, 24 Sk, 20 Sp, 20 Def, 28 Res, 20 Luck

Jecht, I can use those two for Paul and Jasmine, not sure about Karel/prince of persia though... but thanks for the contibution.

The two have names? or can I just make some up?

16x is Fargus... You just have to talk to him. o.o I'll change it if it actually matters since you have to talk to him. (That way, it puts upp a challenge :) )

Edited by Bryan

OHHHHH, I thought you were replacing Damien! I was going to say that's insane! Never mind then, he's fine. Comepletely forgot about that old salty pirate!

Happy face :D

I can make up more bosses, if you would like. :)

The two have names? or can I just make some up? And I won't make them gay bandits either. I'm thinking warrior and hero.

Well, they were both 'me', so they were both named Haydn. One is meant to be a swordmaster, the other a Hero, but do what you like. Here's an insertable version of the swordmaster one. Meswordmaster.png

I removed the scars because even if they were twins, it would still be weird if they had the exact same scar...

Swordmaster-hero works, i just didn't want to do another Lloyd-Linus thing. How about Haydn(Swordmaster) and Raphiel(Hero)?(just off the top of my head)

Bryan: Sure, if you can do any other nice recolors or splices they'd be greatly appriated.

Swordmaster-hero works, i just didn't want to do another Lloyd-Linus thing. How about Haydn(Swordmaster) and Raphiel(Hero)?(just off the top of my head)

Bryan: Sure, if you can do any other nice recolors or splices they'd be greatly appriated.

Any specifics you would like on what the people look like/ gender?

Haydn and Raphiel sounds fine

G.D.L.: By sprites you mean in battle ones, right? Cause if you mean mugs, you really didn't need to post that, not trying to be offensive...

Bryan: Only what I've typed as requirements, yet some just say go nuts. So, make whatever you want and then see if I can use it.

Edited First Post

Zoey.png

Name: Zoey

Class: Bishop

Level: 6

Replacing: Aion

Stats:

HP - 30

Mag - 15

Skl - 14

Spd - 16

Lck - 15