This Cant Be Right

Ansem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it's, "worse than Allen."

And to Soul: It has already been proven Allen is one of the best characters in the game. He's right there from the start helping you get through the hell that is C7, has solid growths to keep up, WTA, mount and supports Roy and Lance(imo best character in the game).

Edited by Halluci_Nation

When people are on the internet they dont tend to spell or use grammer correctly.

Where do you think we got "lol" from?

Not everyone in an english major you know. <_<

Actually, if you look around the forum, you'll notice a lot of people do, at least those with English as their first language. Stuff like "lol" is just internet slang, and you don't need to be an English major to be able to put a little thought into how your post sounds. Using proper English makes you sound smarter, and people who sound smarter are taken more seriously. Just some food for thought.

Using sophisticated language in Far from the Forest gets you laughed at. Using proper English is usually for the more serious topics.

When people are on the internet they dont tend to spell or use grammer correctly.

Where do you think we got "lol" from?

Not everyone in an english major you know. <_<

Actually, if you look around the forum, you'll notice a lot of people do, at least those with English as their first language. Stuff like "lol" is just internet slang, and you don't need to be an English major to be able to put a little thought into how your post sounds. Using proper English makes you sound smarter, and people who sound smarter are taken more seriously. Just some food for thought.

Using sophisticated language in Far from the Forest gets you laughed at. Using proper English is usually for the more serious topics.

Nothing about Far from the Forest is held to the same standards as the rest of the board.

How much strength does lance get?

I never really used him <_<

Just wanted to compare the two

Though this is not the topic

Lance's strength is lower than Alan's, but his speed is higher in return.

How much strength does lance get?

I never really used him <_<

Just wanted to compare the two

Though this is not the topic

Lance's strength is lower than Alan's, but his speed is higher in return.

Alan caps speed too

Does he get close to 20 strength atleast

Alan does not normally cap speed (neither does Lance). Under normal circumstances, neither of them come anywhere near 20 strength until high levels

OKAY HOW HARD IS IT TO HIT SHIFT.

Actually, Lance caps SPD at 20/12 while Allen caps STR at 20/17 and SPD at 20/20.

It's actually scary; at maximum levels on average, Allen beats Lance in everything except SKL and lolRES. Well, they tie in SPD too.

^^ that counts as spam i think. Also, it's, "worse than Allen."

If what RedFox said first was considered spam I could easily count this as spam:

Oh

Because you can't post only one word per post in this section, but I can't minimod, I am just saying.

And to Soul: It has already been proven Allen is one of the best characters in the game. He's right there from the start helping you get through the hell that is C7, has solid growths to keep up, WTA, mount and supports Roy and Lance(imo best character in the game).

Dieck is still better, her doubles from the start, he onerounds every enemy in his chapter excluding fast mercenaries, he could double those with heavy weapons.

I don't see Alan doubling reliably from the start, especially with 6 AS, until he gets more Spd to actually double it's going to take sometime, you basically don't need to have triangle advantage against every enemy, especially since there are more lance users (Soldiers, Knights, Cavaliers & Wyern Riders).

If what RedFox said first was considered spam I could easily count this as spam:

was referring to Vivek, but his post has since been deleted.

I'm not getting into a debate since i suck and can't be bothered.

Edited by Halluci_Nation

His post wasn't deleted, it is still there.

Actually, I quite expected you would say that, that he would "slow down" because of his Spd growth, well, he really doesn't, because I found him doubling reliably even until chapter 8, where he could double a mercenary which was using a heavy sword.

And it isn't much of a case being stuck with sword until promotion when soldiers do laughable damage and knights, like soldiers, do low damage or have low hit with lolsteel lances.

There is still the factor that he doubles more reliably on earlier chapters, he will also gain at least one stat point in Spd by the time Alan could even double.

Dieck is also your strongest unit that isn't promoted early game and it stays that way until the end.

You still thinking he is doesn't make him any better, that was in a debatable form. In debates, one's opinion doesn't count as in to who will be better, no, otherwise Lilina would be the best.

No, thank you. That is irrelevant to the topic's meaning, this was just meant to show YOUR Alan.

The best units tend to be mercenaries/heroes...just didn't you notice?

FE1,3 & 11: Oguma

FE4: Skasaher

FE5: Othin & Galzus

FE6: Dieck

FE7: Raven

FE8: Gerik

FE9 & 10: Ike

Gerik is not the best in Fire emblem 8

He might be the most worst hero out of all three

Oujay doesnt count because he comes late

He's a very, very good unit who's both viable and easily usable without much tower.

?

Oujay joins during chapter 8/24. How is this late?

If you meant Galzus, why would his coming late mean anything? He's still a Mercenary. He's still going to be one of the best non-Sety units on your team.

Edited by Camtech075

Galzus is great when most of his stats are capped. Sety is great, I know, the fact that he targets resistance and has more resistance to take magic shots.

Oujay IS later when comparing him to Dieck, a unit that simply can't be left off your team, so...you will actually have him much more powerful than Oujay, so Oujay isn't necesary when you have someone as great as Dieck.

And Gerik, along with Seth, ARE they could solo the whole game.

It's not whether who destroys who, it's about who's kicking ass throughout the whole game. Now, no wonder you praise Nino so much, with that thinking she could easily be high tier.