• Artur
    • Ewan
    • Moulder

Sorry if it is another useless topic :unsure:

I doesn't remember this topic around here :unsure:

It seems to be in the right part

Well you can also rank them if you want

My rank can still change

Pent (Support A with Louise come good and stay good during all the game, A in Staves)

Lute (great MAG and SPD, kill Lilina in every point)

Artur ( good in every aera except for LCK, good Light Magic user)

Saleh (doesn't use it that much really, but is good in every aera)

Lugh (Best FE6 sage, good SKL&SPD but quite low MAG)

Nino (Come underleveled but turns really great if you baby her)

Ewan (Come really underleveled, don't turn that great and is better as a druid aniway)

Erk (Is the only Anima user for a large part of the game. Pretty average throughout all the game. Pent has better average stats everywhere except for SPD)

Hugh (Come a little underleveled and you must pay for him, average but really great defence for a mage)

Lilina(Very fragile and doesn't turn that great if you baby her , save for the MAG)

Edited by Shy Tenda

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My rank can still change

Pent (Support A with Louise come good and stay good during all the game, A in Staves)

Saleh (doesn't use it that much really, but is good in every aera

Ewan (Come really underleveled, don't turn that great and is better as a druid aniway)

Erk (Is the only Anima user for a large part of the game. Pretty average throughout all the game. Pent has better average stats everywhere except for SPD)

Hugh (Come a little underleveled and you must pay for him, average but really great defence for a mage)

Lilina(Very fragile and doesn't turn that great if you baby her , save for the MAG)

Erk also has higher HP and Res than Pent too

But Pent is less screwable in terms of Mag (and for me Skill)

I once had an Erk with HIGH mag but with the accurracy of Lilina. :facepalm:

I think its Lute, she comes early has nice growths and good bases

My rank can still change

Saleh (doesn't use it that much really, but is good in every aera

Erk also has higher HP and Res than Pent too

But Pent is less screwable in terms of Mag (and for me Skill)

I once had an Erk with HIGH mag but with the accurracy of Lilina. :facepalm:

I think its Lute, she comes early has nice growths and good bases

Right, I don't use Erk that much and I may not be really objective toward him

Only use Pent in my first playthrough, but I think I will reconsider

Usually trained Nino until my last playthrough with Alfa Drop, but it's too much a pain. If she didn't come so late, she will be the best of all.

I usually use Priscilla as an Anima user, though.

Edited by Shy Tenda

Pent is a pre-promote, but he's actually good. That A-Support with Louise makes both him and Louise much stronger. Plus, I can't heal enough with my Sages so that they get an A-Rank in Staves, but he automatically comes with one. The man does it all: he can not only absolutely destroy, but also heal his allies when they need it.

Pent is my choice. I've only played Rekka no Ken, for the record.

Moulder. But APPARENTLY he's not important enough to be on your little poll.

THIS

FTW He'd beat everyone here, hands down.

Otherwise, Lute. Always.

She beats Erk in supports, Pent in availability, and everyone else because they are only average (Lugh, Hugh, Saleh) or are terribad (Lillina, Ewan, Nino) compared to Lute.

I voted for Lilina because she is the best best best character in all of fire emblem, regardless of the fact that she has faulty stats and there are many mages better than her

I voted for Artur. The fact that he uses light magic, he can promote to Bishop with slayer is one thing. He also makes a pretty good sage and deals large amounts of damage on most of the monsters even without slayer. Lute is just as good, but she doesn't get light magic until promotion.

Moulder added.

The branched promotion really confused me. I nearly forgot Artur and Ewan

Moulder can use Staff and his your first Staff user, so you must use him alot at the beginning.

He has great HP/DEF and the best CON of all the Sage(11) so only Fimbulvetr and Excalibur reduce him(and Aura+Divine), so he must double the majority of the ennemies(goodSKL&SPD). His MAG&RES are quite low, though. Never tried him to be honest. I think he must be a better bishop(+1 MAG and Slayer)

Must be just between Nino and Ewan

Well... Lilina has lighter tome, but FE8 ennemies are far worse and quite slow(monsters).

Just remarked Ewan has two way to become Sage. Pupil!Ewan has better average everywhere except in SPD(and CON)

I used Moulder only once, I made him promote at level 20 when the rest was still around lvl.12 or something, even then he was my worst unit.

just kept him for healing only... (usually I just barely get hurt, and use vulneraries.)

probably not a surprise, I voted Lute :Lute:

Otherwise, Lute. Always.

She beats Erk in supports, Pent in availability, and everyone else because they are only average (Lugh, Hugh, Saleh) or are terribad (Lillina, Ewan, Nino) compared to Lute.

She also beats Moulder in Atk by a BIG ammount, in has around the same Spd but bigger Avo & Res, Critical Evade and they have nearly the same Def.

Erk, Lute, Pent, or Moulder if you count him. I'd say Erk is the best of them - better start than Lute (already borderline doubling), and much more availability than Pent. Moulder is a healer, but in a game with few and short chapters, so it takes pretty long to get him to promotion. Close though, and really apples and oranges.