Gheb FE character questions

Wrong place.

It's terribly hard considering most of your characters get one rounded by everyone with 80% display hits.

If you want to place this without high amounts of RN abuse, grinding, frustration, and smashing then I would recommend the use of Nightmare to make it easier.

I didn't find it that hard. It did have "cheap" difficulty in that the enemies are just buffed up and some are invisible, but it really wasn't that hard if you were smart about how you played. Batta "The Beast" and Colm join early and can steal weapons, which makes tough enemies MUCH less tough.

You basically need to use those two if you're going to get out of the early game.

Edited by Tangerines

I didn't find it that hard. It did have "cheap" difficulty in that the enemies are just buffed up and some are invisible, but it really wasn't that hard if you were smart about how you played. Batta "The Beast" and Colm join early and can steal weapons, which makes tough enemies MUCH less tough.

You basically need to use those two if you're going to get out of the early game.

It was annoying having to do the mooving, but then again I only played it at someone else's place.

Once Colm and Batta comes it helps with mug, and tower of valni makes the game slightly easier. Didn't the last bosses have H4X stats?

I played an older version a long time ago and it was some of the most fake difficulty I've ever seen. Everyone being ORKO'd = not fun.

Now I played a different version more recently and the enemies were like five times as weak, and the graphics were different as well. I dunno how the hell I managed to do that. Did they nerf enemies later on?

I'm pretty sure that easy mode is a lot harder than hard mode. I can't remember though

That might be when they are explaining WTA they force Amelia to attack a guy who has a disadvantage that they call an advantage, and he hits with a 10%....

the first...

yaWUT?

First chapter?! Those guys are ORKO if not downright OHKO all your units.

The easiest way to beat it is to use mooving and lure in, or play it on easy mode where auto pwn is forced.

One thing you want to know about GhebFE: Stealing is King.

You can steal anything if you've got high enough speed. Even the enemy's equipped weapon.

This means Colm is going to be one of your best units, simply because enemy weapons are insane. (Who doesn't like another Bob? And Luna Blades don't hurt either.)

In Ch. 2, you want to buy Lightning Swords. They give +5 SPD,LCK,DEF and RES. Give it to Caellach and he will be at about the level of power that Seth was in the original.

Also, Ewan and Ross are both absolutely insane. Level Ewan up to 10 in Ch. 5 and you're set for the entire game. (Leveling him is easy due to chip damage).

Ewan.jpg

Edited by ultimateluigi987

One thing you want to know about GhebFE: Stealing is King.

You can steal anything if you've got high enough speed. Even the enemy's equipped weapon.

This means Colm is going to be one of your best units, simply because enemy weapons are insane. (Who doesn't like another Bob? And Luna Blades don't hurt either.)

In Ch. 2, you want to buy Lightning Swords. They give +5 SPD,LCK,DEF and RES. Give it to Caellach and he will be at about the level of power that Seth was in the original.

Also, Ewan and Ross are both absolutely insane. Level Ewan up to 10 in Ch. 5 and you're set for the entire game. (Leveling him is easy due to chip damage).

Ewan.jpg

That's a beastly Ewan, but ice affinity=crap

That's a beastly Ewan, but ice affinity=crap

Supports aren't done in GhebFE (or at least in my version), so I tend to shy away from them. There's even 1-way supports and glitchy ones with no convos. Ewan's got growth rates on par with Hero Zagaro, except it's more like 80% in everything. Just don't send him down Shaman, Druids cannot promote for some odd reason.

Ross is essentially the same way with his growth rates too. Berserker caps suck in GhebFE (Around 22 SPD), but their promotion can steal while being generally invincible.

Again, the newest patch may differ slightly, but the version I have has every chapter edited, along with the Ruins.

• 6 years later...

The problem with this hack is, all the enemy units are nearly impossible to kill, while your units are the weakest characters ever. Colm is probably the best unit in the game ONLY because he can steal anything. Other than that, he's pretty awful. His only good stat is speed, and that's it. It's really gets easy once you get Colm, from that point on, it's pretty easy (for ghebfe, anyways) but the first three -four chapters are the worst. Gheb sucks majorly, tana has 14 hp when you get her, so anyone can one hit K.O. her, and that's basically everyone except for the trainees (Amelia, Ross, Ewan, Violet) who turn into good units eventually. Please.S., In the tower of valni, you can steal the bosses sword, which is super OP and can be sold for a ton of money, with this money, buy l. Swords, they're the best.