Durarara!!

Defeatist Elitist

• 2 weeks later...

yes

Durarara!! is gr9

It's pretty much the best show going on this season, which is full of shitty fanservice anime. I swear, the only notable things are this, Baka to Test, and maybe Ookamikakushi. I've heard Military K-On! isn't so bad though...

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty much the best show going on this season, which is full of shitty fanservice anime. I swear, the only notable things are this, Baka to Test, and maybe Ookamikakushi. I've heard Military K-On! isn't so bad though...

Ookami Kakushi has been going really slow, and then it was announced it'd only be 12 episodes. Lame. Military K-ON! (aka Sora no Woto) is okay.

Katanagatari?

What about it? I haven't started it but it's supposed to be pretty good so far.

Oh, you were responding to Hika.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Ookami Kakushi has been going really slow, and then it was announced it'd only be 12 episodes. Lame.

Homosexual werewolves who spread werewolfness via saliva and the main character is a werewolf aphrodisiac. How is that not fantasic?

Homosexual werewolves who spread werewolfness via saliva and the main character is a werewolf aphrodisiac. How is that not fantasic?

More like how is that fantastic. Ryukishi07's work seems to be getting worse and worse (I haven't seen Umineko no Naku Koro ni yet but hear it's crappy and full of plotholes).

I want something to happen in this show. I was fine at first because I expected it to be 24-26 episodes so I figured it was leading up, but now that I know there are only 5 more episodes I don't know what they hope to pull off.

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=Speculation or whatever, post episode 13]aaaaaaaaaaaaa what if the slasher is Izaya

[spoiler=Post episode 13 spoiler] Maybe. I think it's some fucked up physical conscious thing related to the girl with glasses. She is currently in possession of the demon sword Saika, which gives her control over whoever it cuts and people wielding its 'daughter' swords. Yeah I took that bit off MAL.

So if Izaya possesses one of these 'daughter' swords then yeah. Or whoever it is who may possess it.

Edited by Speedwagon