Pairings!

Anacybele

Here's my grand list of Tellius pairings:

Ike/Soren/Ranulf- It's a threesome, I just can't seperate either of them from Ike

Mia/Rhys- They had a support once

Titania/Dead Greil- Poor Titania

Mist/Boyd- Canon

Tanith/Oscar- He can cook, she can't. Plus his squintiness probably makes Tanith looks less manly.

Shinon/Rolf- They have a weird master/teacher thing

Gatrie/Tree in Skirt- Canon

Micaiah/Sothe- Canon

Edward/Leonardo- Practically canon

Nolan/Mrs Norris- Not the cat from Harry Potter, his wife

Laura/Aran- She's the only person Aran interacts with ever.

Ilyana/Zihark- Implied in PoR support. Plus she eats as much as a laguz, so she can satisfy his furry tendencies.

Meg/some random dude- Meg is far too ugly to get a named character

Nailah/Volug/Rafiel- A threesome is just logical.

Jill/Haar- Canon

Tauroneo/his wife- Yeah he totally had one once.

Tormod/Muarim- I can't imagine either of them with anyone else. Tormod's a furry regardless.

Vika/Nealuchi- Ugly raven sex go!

BK/Lehran- That relationship has some romantic subtext, I'm pretty sure.

Pelleas/Fiona- Political marriage?

Geoffrey/Elincia- Canon

Marcia/Kieran- They had a support once. And I think it's a cute couple in general

Leanne/Naesala- Canon

Brom/his wife- Canon

Heather/Nephenee- I think Heather hits on Nephenee the strongest, and gets the least resistance.

Lethe/Mordecai- Laguz partners forever!

Lucia/Bastian- She's gotta crack sometime

Makalov/Astrid- Canon

Danved/Devdan- Is this technically masturbation?

Calill/Largo- Canon

Kyza/Lyre- They had some angry/lovey dynamic there

Reyson/Tibarn- Yeah, this is practically canon.

Janaff/Ulki- Laguz partners for life, yet again.

Sigrun/Sanaki- She's awfully protective of her loli

Skrimir/Giffca/Caineghis- Lion orgy. Incest included!

Ena/Dead Raijajon- Canon

Kurthnaga/Gareth- It's like Geoffrey/Elincia but with gay dragons.

Stefan/Nasir- They're both into laguz/beorc/branded relations...if you know what I mean

Volke/all the prostitutes in Tellius- Haven't you ever wondered why we don't see any prostitutes in either game?

Oliver/Renning- Oliver hits on him hardcore during their support convos

Yes I spend too much time thinkining about this.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia/Rhys- They had a support once

Sorry, but... *slams sword on ground so hard, it causes a fissure* WHAT. That is, like, so a crack pairing. Mia deserves better than HIM...

Makalov/Astrid- Canon

Double what. The likes of Mak have no need to be paired.

Edited by Richter Renard

I'm not a big fan of Mak/Astrid, but I can't really overturn paired endings.

I like Mia/Rhys. Rhys is a nice guy and Mia can protect him, he needs it being so frail and all. It's a gender inversion of all the other SM/cleric pairings.

Lyn x Rath

I just honestly don't see what people actually see in this pair, clashing personalities FTL. Lyn really deserves better, and Rath, IMO, is far too antisocial to actually hook up with a named character. If you ask me, Rath X Some random Sacaean chick, is more canon. Edited by LittleAl

I'm not a big fan of Mak/Astrid, but I can't really overturn paired endings.

I like Mia/Rhys. Rhys is a nice guy and Mia can protect him, he needs it being so frail and all. It's a gender inversion of all the other SM/cleric pairings.

What, you'd acknowledge it despite it being terrible!? How disappointing...

Doesn't change the fact that it's a crack pairing. Mia. Really. Deserves. Better. Than. Rhys.

Just what do you even see in this pairing anyway...? Most other SM/cleric pairings werent THIS awful... Their personalities don't even go together, if you ask me.

Edited by Richter Renard

Heather/Nephenee- I think Heather hits on Nephenee the strongest, and gets the least resistance.

:awesome:

Lucia/Bastian- She's gotta crack sometime

Yep.

Kyza/Lyre- They had some angry/lovey dynamic there

Yep.

Janaff/Ulki- Laguz partners for life, yet again.

What.

Sigrun/Sanaki- She's awfully protective of her loli

Then there's the fact she is her designated guard and that is her job. And that is just leaving Tanith single.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

What, you'd acknowledge it despite it being terrible!? How disappointing...

Doesn't change the fact that it's a crack pairing. Mia. Really. Deserves. Better. Than. Rhys.

Yeah, Mia really deserves better than a guy that risks his life every day, saving the lives of others, with little to no concern for his own well-being.

Ike's never shown any interest in women, while he has had moments with men...

I like Mia x Rhys. Mia is the man in their relationship (or she thinks she is).

Mia/Rhys.... Bleck. That reeks of crack pairing (but not as much as Astrid/Makalov - Damn you IS!). No synergy between them whatsoever. NONE. Mia deserves better.

That aside... Hmmm...

Yeah, it makes much more sense to ship Mia with someone that she talks to about 3 times over the course of 2 games, one of which is the lolepilogue conversation where she goes "Hey I like your style" (TauroneoxIke? StefanxIke?) and the recruitment convo where she goes "Sup your dad hired me" (TitaniaxIke?). And then there's the FE10 Info, but if you wanna play SHIPPAN GAEMS I could mention the fact that it's implied she always goes to Rhys for healing despite the GMs having 2 healers, blahblahblah. There might be an FE9 Info but quite frankly, MiaxIke shippers calling other pairings crack is hilarious.

I also support FinxLachesis and the relatively unknown-despite-there-being-an-ending-for-it HeathxPriscilla (fuck off Erk).

Edited by Paperblade

Mia/Rhys.... Bleck. That reeks of crack pairing (but not as much as Astrid/Makalov - Damn you IS!). No synergy between them whatsoever. NONE. Mia deserves better.

That aside... Hmmm...

Yeah, it makes much more sense to ship Mia with someone that she talks to about 3 times over the course of 2 games, one of which is the lolepilogue conversation where she goes "Hey I like your style" (TauroneoxIke? StefanxIke?) and the recruitment convo where she goes "Sup your dad hired me" (TitaniaxIke?). And then there's the FE10 Info, but if you wanna play SHIPPAN GAEMS I could mention the fact that it's implied she always goes to Rhys for healing despite the GMs having 2 healers, blahblahblah. There might be an FE9 Info but quite frankly, MiaxIke shippers calling other pairings crack is hilarious.

I also support FinxLachesis and the relatively unknown-despite-there-being-an-ending-for-it HeathxPriscilla (fuck off Erk).

This may come as a shock to you, but as far as Tellius is concerned, I don't care about shipping. I DO, however, despise Rhys with a passion. Hence my lashing out when Mia/Rhys is mentioned.

That aside, I favor:

Erk/Priscilla (fuck off, Guy and Heath)

Joshua/Natasha

Kyle/Lute

...and I can't really think of any more.

That aside... Hmmm...

This may come as a shock to you, but as far as Tellius is concerned, I don't care about shipping. I DO, however, despise Rhys with a passion. Hence my lashing out when Mia/Rhys is mentioned.

That aside, I favor:

Erk/Priscilla (fuck off, Guy and Heath)

Joshua/Natasha

Kyle/Lute

...and I can't really think of any more.

Rhys is ... meh.

I can't really see Mia ever settling down long enough for a family XD

For those people saying Ike is probably gay, I still have never seen him have any real 'moments' with men and if I like Ike as much as I do, you can guess that I've looked at many supports and info convos involving him. Women, yes, but primarily Elincia. And if I were a guy, I'd avoid Aimee like the plague too. I don't blame Ike. xP

As for all my preferred pairings:

Ike/Elincia

Kieran/Marcia

Boyd/Mia

Rolf/Mist

Oscar/Tanith

Rhys/Titania

Renning/Lucia

Geoffrey/Nephenee or Sigrun

Ranulf/Lethe or Lyre

Kyza/Lethe or Lyre

Haar/Jill

Eliwood/Lyn

Sain/Florina or Fiora

Kent/Lyn

Seth/Eirika

Ephraim/Tana

That is all. :3

An interesting thing though, is that I'm pairing Ranulf with an OC in my fanfic instead of Lethe or Lyre, mainly because, I can't choose. XD

Edited by Eternal Bond

I might as well as put my favorite pairs as well...

FE7:

Eliwood/Ninian- It's such a tender and sweet pair IMO, that, unless I'm doing supports, I really can't be bothered to NOT pair them. (And it's practically canon too.)

Hector/Lyn- Again, unless I'm doing supports, I really can't separate them from each other. Their personalities suit each other, and I also have a thing for pairing the hotheads together.

(It's also implied by certain events in FE7, plus she's the only one ever shown to be comforting him over what happened to Uther.)

(And screw you, Rath and Florina. :angry:)

Kent/Fiora- Their personalities suit each other. Nuff said. And great minds think alike too.

Dart/Farina- Working towards a common goal, personalities suit each other, and the dialogue is pretty funny.

Jaffar/Nino- I thought the support conversations were really well done in this one.

Heath/Priscilla- Definitely one of favorite FE7 pairs.

I'll put up others later.

What Al said exept...

I don't mind about Heath/Vaida (I dunno but...Vaida looks kinda old for him)

Jaffar/Nino (Kinda the same with Heath/Vaida)

Heath/Prisicilla is alright, but I tend to pair her with Guy =/

Kent/Fiora seems boring, usually oppisites attract each other, that is why I consider her and Sain a couple, Sain seems to be less of a womenizer with her (Unlike when he was with Rebecca).

And Eli/Nini is just my favorite.

Boyd/Mia

That's more crack than Mia x Rhys. :blink:

Renning/Lucia

That's almost an uncle/niece type of thing. :mellow: *shudders*

Jaffar/Nino- I thought the support conversations were really well done in this one.

We might not agree on Lyn x Rath, but it seems we both have the EXACT same reasoning for Nino x Jaffar. *Highfive* B)

I might as well do mine...

Astrid X Makalov or Gatrie (I don't really mind which, to be honest)

Calill X Largo (Canon)

Ranulf X Lyre

Zihark X Lethe (No comment)

Heather X Ilyana (Hmmm...yes!)

Ike X Mia (OF COURSE!)

Naesala X Leanne (canon)

Oscar X Tanith

Haar X Jill (because it's so sweet... and canon)

Elincia X Geoffrey (canon)

Kieran/Marcia

Laura X Aran (Almost canon, right?)

Lucia X Bastian

Boyd or Rolf X Mist (I'd say that either is equally acceptable)

Titania x Rhys

Boyd/Mia

That's more crack than Mia x Rhys. :blink:

Renning/Lucia

That's almost an uncle/niece type of thing. :mellow: *shudders*

Well, I didn't want to leave Boyd with no one and Mia was the best choice I could think of, seeing as I like Mist and Titania with others. xP

As for Renning and Lucia, they're not related at all. :/

Btw, no offense, but I really detest Ike/Mia. Mia seems too young for Ike. She appears to still be a teenager in RD if you ask me and Ike is at least 20 at that time. I also think they just look plain weird together whether Mia is too young or not.

Edited by Eternal Bond

Sorry, too much of an age gap there. Rhys should be close to Titania's age though, since he knew her when she was younger. I think they make more sense because Rhys did save her life and they have interesting supports.

Edited by Eternal Bond

Sorry, too much of an age gap there. Rhys should be close to Titania's age though, since he knew her when she was younger. I think they make more sense because Rhys did save her life and they have interesting supports.

What? It ain't much better than Mia/Rhys, and I just chomped that one up. Also, Rhys can't be much older than Ike, now can he? As for the "interesting supports" comment... That's just your opinion. I was right to say that I'd never understand you...

I'm a crack pairing kind of guy. Outside of every ZagaroxNon ugly female, here's some randomness that mainly involves Lena.

LenaxBarts, LenaxJake, LenaxMinerva, LenaxMerric...yeah, I kind of support Lenaxanybody too, so long as that person isn't Julian.

I'm really no supporter of Ike x Elincia >_>

The pairing seems to be illogical due to Ike's personality.

FE10? What personality?

As the description says, let's talk about our favorite FE pairings in here! Let's try to stay away from the gay/lesbian stuff though, alright? (unless you're talking about characters heavily implied to be gay/lesbian, like Heather in FE10, I guess) xP

Some people would say that Ike/Soren and Raven/Lucius are heavily implied...

First = Fangirl bait

Second = Not so much

(he even avoids Aimee like the plague when she hits on him).

So there's no reason about being mad about Geoffrey taking Elincia, because while Geoffrey is clearly enamored with Elincia, Ike is pretty clearly not (in RD at least). I don't really see what you guys don't like about Geoffrey anyway, I think the noble knight/his queen is a cute love pairing.

Aimee thing: Who wouldn't? ._.

Second thing: FE9 ending

Third thing (Geoffrey): FE9... look at FE9... Geoffrey doesn't even have ANY hint of liking Elincia, while Ike helped her every step of the way...

Adding on the third thing: People are attached to their pairing schemes... so I wouldn't be surprised since they made a sequel that contradicts that on the endings... like me they get sort of annoyed...

To be honest, I'd avoid Aimee like the plague if she was hitting on me (and I'm 100% straight). So that in itself doesn't prove he's gay.

His ending with Soren however...

As I said, Fangirl bait :P

FE7:

Eliwood/Ninian- It's such a tender and sweet pair IMO, that, unless I'm doing supports, I really can't be bothered to NOT pair them. (And it's practically canon too.)

Go die in a hole

Well, actually, I liked this pairing "at first" too... It's just my little "issue" prevents that now :P

Well actually, I might have found "My Nini" so I might not care that much anymore >.<

Ilyana/Zihark- Implied in PoR support. Plus she eats as much as a laguz, so she can satisfy his furry tendencies.

lol

Not really much of a shipper. Canon's good enough for me, but there are some exceptions.

FE1:

Marth/Sheeda (Canon)

Nobody else in Akaneia has enough of a personality to care so I'll move on.

Judgral:

Sigurd/Deirdre (Canon)

Fury/Levin (Canon maybe?)

Fin/Lachesis (same as above)

Adean/Midayle (One of two retainer/princess pairings I like, plus gameplay-wise she has no business being with anyone else unless you want Lester to suck)

Lex/Ayra

Azel/Tiltyu

Celice/Yuria (Don't judge me >_>)

Leaf/Nanna (Canon)

Elibe:

Roy/Lilina (Canon)

Wolt/Sue

Fir/Noah

Eliwood/Ninian (Canon)

Hector/Lyn (Canon)

Nino/Jaffar (probably the best done romance support convo, plus it kinda makes sense given Nino's kids. Lugh pretty much has the same cheerful personality as Nino. And Ray gets his cynical antisocial nature from his dad Jaffar. Plus, with Ray's epic perma-smirk, you know he has a future as Elibe's Supreme Overlord)

Erk/Priscilla (her other two options, Guy and Heath, ditch her like the douchebags they are)

Matthew/Serra (Didn't expect them to get an ending when I got their supports so my surprise at it may have influenced my favoring this pair)

Kent/Fiora (There C/B convo was hilarious and the A one was just adorable)

Wil/Rebecca

Dart/Farina

Raven/Lucius (probably the only gay pair fangirls gush over that I could truly get behind)

Magvel:

Eirika/Seth (the other loyal retainer/princess pair I like)

Ephraim/L'Arachel

Tana/Cormag

Joshua/Natasha

Franz/Amelia

Gerik/Tethys (the only FE couple to actually drop what they were doing and have sex, right there on the battlefield! :awesome: )

Innes/Vanessa

Gilliam/Syrene

Tellius:

Ike/Elincia (Buuuut ya know what?)

Geoffrey/Elincia (is good too! Also Canon)

Zihark/Illyana (I did NOT enjoy those RD teases with no follow up. Come on, IS)

Mist/Rolf (This was the correct answer and IS failed)

Boyd/Titania (This is where they should have gone! =D)

Mia/Rhys (Whoever called this a crack pairing is sick in the head. They interact far more than that pairing I'll never get Ike/Mia. THAT's the crack pairing here. And yes, Mia is definitely the man in this relationship)

Tanith/Oscar

Naesala/Leanne (Canon)

Marcia/Kieran

Nephenee/Heather (just 'cause)

Micaiah/Pelleas (only 'cause I hate Sothe. Plus the idea of Sothe boning his mother figure is squick)

Haar/Jill (Demon King of the Skies needs his Queen)

Edited by El Rey Leon

Mia/Rhys (Whoever called this a crack pairing is sick in the head. They interact far more than that pairing I'll never get Ike/Mia. THAT's the crack pairing here. And yes, Mia is definitely the man in this relationship)

What are you talking about?? They just don't belong together. At all. Not to mention it's not even a good pairing at all.

As for the bold: Or maybe they hate the notion of Rhys being paired with Mia, as well as Rhys himself.

Edited by Richter Renard

What are you talking about?? They just don't belong together. At all. Not to mention it's not even a good pairing at all.

As for the bold: Or maybe they hate the notion of Rhys being paired with Mia, as well as Rhys himself.

So it was you, eh? I didn't mean to offend, it's just that, y'know, you're wrong and stuff.

What have you got against Rhys anyway? Granted he's not a fav of mine, but why all the vitriol towards 'im?