Hello

Dracohon

Hello everyone! :D

My name is Dracohon. I usually just lurk at forums and never join them, but this one seems like it's got a great bunch of people, so I decided to take the leap and join. I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

My first Fire Emblem was FE 8, and I now own every Fire Emblem game except FE 2, but the only ones I've actually played through are 8, 9, and 10. Path of Radiance is my favourite so far (Soren rules!) B)

Hello Dracohon and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

Salutations, comrade, and welcome to the forums!

I'm impressed if you really own every Fire Emblem game but Gaiden, many here have them all in ROM form but you would be the first I know of to have such a wide physical collection.

Thanks for the generic greetings everyone! :P

I tried playing the ROMs, but didn't really like it, so I started collecting off eBay. The only problem is that this way there's no English translations, so me not being able to speak Japanese is a bit of a problem.

^ Yeah, me too, but it's personally my least favorite. Ah well.

Aaanyywaay, sup? Me be Reinfleche. Have a nice time I guess... geez, I need to work on my greetings.

lol...why is it your least favorite? (man I need to learn the numbers, I had to go look up which one was 8).

Edited by Hatari