Post fanart requested by the person above!

Nestling

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Laylea x5]laylea1.png

laylea2.png

laylea3.png

laylea4.png

laylea5.png

The last one is my favorite Laylea fanart.

Gordin/Norne - I know that pair is hard to find(I've only found 2 on Pixiv myslef, so if someone can't find it, Merric/Linde (not from Ilnuch's Photobucketor Pixiv; already checked) please.

Edited by Iris

Let's see if this works. . .

[spoiler=I'm lazy]5xbBY.jpg

FUBUKING!!!

(that's Fubuki Tenjoin/Atticus Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, who is arguably one of the best things to come out of that universe)

[spoiler=Tinny, Scoll Down]

63.png

I spent the last hour raeping my japanese site sources, and pixiv for you, and trying to remember which were in Ilnuch's album, or were posted on the forum, (so apologies if some are in there), and waiting for them to be uploaded on photobucket. They're PNG, thankfully, like most fanart should be, and there are about 60 art of her, including group pics with Arthur, Ishtar, there's one with Fee I think, and a really small one with Sety where Arthur pushed him out of the picture if that's okay. My internet crashed near the end of the uploading, so some of the pics may be missing. Last 5 are Laylea, cause from the previous request. I'll give you a few days to grab pics, and then I'll lock the album, like I do with all my albums, because I'm paranoid. No need for thanking me /sarcasm], just helping out a fellow Tinny fan. The one above is my personal favorite Tinny art because I love Tinny in a heterosexual way, and if only for the coloring.

Although thanking me, and telling me that I'm amazing would help stroke my ego ;D

SF Requests <- Link to album.

Mark/Chelsea pair from Harvest Moon if anyone's familiar. If not, Serra/Lucius yes Serra is the dominant one /sarcasm],. Nothing from DA please.

Edited by Iris

63.png

I spent the last hour raeping my japanese site sources, and pixiv for you, and trying to remember which were in Ilnuch's album, or were posted on the forum, (so apologies if some are in there), and waiting for them to be uploaded on photobucket. They're PNG, thankfully, like most fanart should be, and there are about 60 art of her, including group pics with Arthur, Ishtar, there's one with Fee I think, and a really small one with Sety where Arthur pushed him out of the picture if that's okay. My internet crashed near the end of the uploading, so some of the pics may be missing. Last 5 are Laylea, cause from the previous request. I'll give you a few days to grab pics, and then I'll lock the album, like I do with all my albums, because I'm paranoid. No need for thanking me /sarcasm], just helping out a fellow Tinny fan. The one above is my personal favorite Tinny art because I love Tinny in a heterosexual way, and if only for the coloring.

Although thanking me, and telling me that I'm amazing would help stroke my ego ;D

Mark/Chelsea pair from Harvest Moon if anyone's familiar. If not, Serra/Lucius yes Serra is the dominant one /sarcasm],. Nothing from DA please.

[spoiler=MarkxChelsea]ChelseaandMarkBanner.png

sorry, im not to familiar with Harvest moon. I just did a quick google search. (though i get google results no one else can get sometimes. For example, I googled Samus and got some Pr0nz >.>)

Colette from Tales of Symphonia or Spada from tales of innocence plz.

Edited by someonewhodied

There was a ton of him as a girl :/

It's Fubuki, and he acts like one (despite the fact that he can kick the living daylights out of most of the cast, if he chooses to do so).

Here's a. . .manlier drawing of him. His sister's picture #4.

http://easy.flier.jp/dag/illust/list/junk_gx/?s=5

Anyway. . .

[spoiler=Spada]b2AfB.jpg

Next up: Kaiser!

(Ryo Marufuji/Zane Truesdale, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

Please don't post a yaoi picture. He's especially popular among the yaoi artists.

63.png

Congratulations!

You super rock!

And are awesome!