RIP Luminothe

Seph

I've highlighted the reason why he would not be a good moderator.

In all seriousness, I'm getting rather sick of this need to start up a shitstorm every time a rule breaker gets kicked out. Your kind of attitude does nothing to help improve the forum or discourage people like Luminothe from behaving like idiots.

Shitstorm? This is just what people do. They have fun and joke around about it. Did you fail to see I was joking around too? It's your job as a moderator to stop us from behaving like idiots. Though, FFtF is the place to do so, so I don't see why we should get in trouble for it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though, FFtF is the place to do so, so I don't see why we should get in trouble for it.

Hence the reason why you're not being warning. Of course, nothing stops me from stating my opinion on you. Of course, I'm particularly weary of you and Seph.

Hey, it's alright if you're jealous of Luminothe's mod skill and genius. We all are, honestly.

You said jealous.

So umm.... Would I make a good mod? =D?

Luminothe wasen't that bad. I am sad to see him go. :(

But what happened to Nephinel? I left on vaction, and I wondered why I didn't see him posting.

He turned out to be a Tatsumaki alt.

One less failure from Serenes Forest! Fuck yeah Seaking!

Actually, he was quite a decent kid, he didn't do it on the sole purpose of bothering us or the moderators, it was his way of being.

Actually, he was quite a decent kid, he didn't do it on the sole purpose of bothering us or the moderators, it was his way of being.

How naive.

His way of being WAS to bother the masses. Or at least attempt to.

Regardless, he's gone. Kaput. That's my only post in this.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Trust me, that wasn't the deal. I know him well, not as much as BK or Kinata, but he used to tell me stuff, so did BK. He is no where like Tatsumaki, unlike him, he didn't look for the hate of others towards him.

He is nowhere like Tatsumaki, unlike him, he didn't look for the hate of others towards him.

If that's the case, do you mean to say that I am on the path to become Tatsu Omega?

Edited by Randomly Predictable