• Ocarina of time
    • Majora's mask
    • Oracle of Seasons/Ages
    • Minish Cap
    • Twilight princess
    • Wind Waker
    • Phantom Hourglass
    • Spirit Tracks

fine god damn it, Spirit tracks and Phantom hourglass are in the (however you spell this sort of pole) by popular demand.

As for why I don't like them I just found them well....bad, phantom hourglass got really boring after the first few hours and it was shallow which is a big no-no for a Zelda game.

I actually quite liked the adventure of link, weird as it may be.

EDIT: as for 4 swords while I agree it is great fun with friends it is hardly a Zelda game you just go from level to level collecting rupees.

What about Spirit Tracks? I thought it was neat that Zelda went with you.

Oh. I only played a tiny bit of that game. Just a teeny bit past the prologe. :|

Never actually played that game. But it's still an interesting bit of gaming trivia to have under your belt.

Another piece of trivia: the sages in OoT are named after towns in Z2: TAOL.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Never actually played that game. But it's still an interesting bit of gaming trivia to have under your belt.

I played it at my 1st cousins house. There was a cute girl there that had it :D (The Girl & I were not related.)

• 2 weeks later...

The only Zelda games I've played are Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Phantom Hourglass, and out of those I've only beaten WW and MC. So out of what I've played, I went with Ocarina as the best.

I'd really like to play Link to the Past sometime, though...

The only Zelda games I've played are Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Phantom Hourglass, and out of those I've only beaten WW and MC. So out of what I've played, I went with Ocarina as the best.

I'd really like to play Link to the Past sometime, though...

I loved WindWaker. The Cartoon style graphics were cute, and there were craptons of sidequests you could do. I just completed the whole seachart :D

I loved WindWaker. The Cartoon style graphics were cute, and there were craptons of sidequests you could do. I just completed the whole seachart :D

one thing I loved about WW is the amount of emotion link shows, like how pissed he is to be shot out of the cannon near the start :lol:

Honestly, I like the graphic styles of both WW and TP, but I'd have to say I prefer the more realistic style.

Except for the handheld games -- the cartoon style fits perfectly with them.

And I agree, Link's expressions were awesome, My favourite is when he's carrying the skull hammer. :lol:

Started with Majora's Mask, and its been my favorite since. The only Legend of Zelda game I don't own is Link's Awakening, but I still technically have played them all. (just haven't beat the NES ones and of course Link's Awakening) Well, of course, I haven't played the CD-i ones, if those remotely count in the slightest. Thanks to Spirit Tracks, I'm afraid to eat Lucky Charms.