Fire Emblem Teachings

Tamanoir

Your member title...was it a quote from the Mother 3 commercial?

Yes, and you have Mother 2 commercial too.

For me : You don't have to be physically strong in order to lead. You just need a strong will and a kind personnality

:(

Let's talk about Mother 2 & 3's awesomeness. Mother 3 is great because the characters and monsters are original, the music is also great for being a 2D GBA game.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

*Gets flameshield* The best part of the series was when pretty much everyone died over the course of one or two chapters. I think I've forgotten the ending.

Uh, I would say that

A. The best Falchions are actually arming swords,

B. Silver is an appropriate material for the best weapons,

C. A bow made out of Steel will work well.

Oh, I'm only familiar with the last three games (9-11), so I wasn't sure about that for all of them.

I dunno if I could say any other FE legendary weapons are from divine beings as well. Only ones I know for sure that are from divine beings are Falchion*1, Tyrfing, Mistoltin, Balmunk, Ragnell*2, Alondite*2, Gaebolg, Gungnir, Swanchika, Ichival, Falaflame, Torhammer, Holsety, Naga*1, and the Valkyrie Staff.

*1: Implied to come from the same divine being.

*2: Dunno about those two. as all I know is that they're blessed by Ashera.

I dunno if I could say any other FE legendary weapons are from divine beings as well. Only ones I know for sure that are from divine beings are Falchion*1, Tyrfing, Mistoltin, Balmunk, Ragnell*2, Alondite*2, Gaebolg, Gungnir, Swanchika, Ichival, Falaflame, Torhammer, Holsety, Naga*1, and the Valkyrie Staff.

*1: Implied to come from the same divine being.

*2: Dunno about those two. as all I know is that they're blessed by Ashera.

Don't forget to add all the weapons blessed by Yune in RD. They don't break either. And yes, I am counting the blessed weapons in that category.