Which main Pokémon titles do/did you own?

Raven

47 members have voted

1. 1. Main handheld series

• Red
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Silver
    • Crystal
    • Ruby
    • Sapphire
    • FireRed
    • LeafGreen
    • Emerald
    • Diamond
    • Pearl
    • Platinum
    • HeartGold
    • SoulSilver

With SoulSilver coming out in March, is there really much point?

What if you hate Soul Silver?

Also, how do people "own" HG & SS? Unless you are like my friend who ordered the Japanese Verison, or you live in Japan, you should not have it yet. O.o

Also, how do people "own" HG & SS? Unless you are like my friend who ordered the Japanese Verison, or you live in Japan, you should not have it yet. O.o

You just answered your own question, dude.

I think I have too many Pokemon games. Blue version was the first video game I ever owned, which I got when my cousins gave me their Gameboy after they got a Gameboy Color.

I have: Blue, Yellow, Silver(doesn't work right), Gold(technically my sister's), Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Leafgreen, Firered, Emerald, Diamond, and I hope to buy Soulsilver.

You can also vote for the games you plan on getting, such as HeartGold and SoulSilver that haven't yet been released outside of Japan.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

There should be a "None" option. I didn't purchase any of these games but I downloaded all of them except the last five.

A "None" option is pretty pointless in this situation. You simply don't vote for anything if you don't legitimately own any of them.

Got up to Ruby version. I'm not going to touch Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. However, I'm going to have one last Pokemon fling with Heart Gold and Soul Silver. (probably Soul Silver, with my brother getting Heart Gold)

Used to own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal when I was younger. I no longer do. I currently own Diamond and Pearl. I've borrowed/played FireRed but don't own it. Never played any of the others, plan to buy HeartGold at least (maybe SoulSilver too, idk), might not get it when it first releases though.

Used to own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal when I was younger. I no longer do. I currently own Diamond and Pearl. I've borrowed/played FireRed but don't own it. Never played any of the others, plan to buy HeartGold at least (maybe SoulSilver too, idk), might not get it when it first releases though.

You are not missing to many then...

Although Gen three was cool, it still remains as my sister's favorite.

I want to emulate HG, but I am to lazy.

I have owned Blue, Gold, and Crystal. I sold my copy of Gold to a friend in high school. Later on when I got my GBA, I gave my old GBC and my copy of Blue to my niece for her birthday. A couple years later I suddenly felt like playing Pokemon again and bought a copy of Crystal, which is currently the only Pokemon game I own.

I will eventually buy either HeartGold or SoulSilver, which will likely be the last Pokemon game I play.

You are not missing to many then...

Although Gen three was cool, it still remains as my sister's favorite.

I want to emulate HG, but I am to lazy.

Are there emulators that really work for DS? I've never bothered trying so I wouldn't know. How would they pull off the touch screen? I've only ever emulated stuff from GBA and older (for the Japanese Fire Emblem games)

Are there emulators that really work for DS? I've never bothered trying so I wouldn't know. How would they pull off the touch screen? I've only ever emulated stuff from GBA and older (for the Japanese Fire Emblem games)

Yes, there are Emus for DS. The mouse pointer replaces the Stylus (so you only have to click on whatever part of the second/touch screen you need to press).

And I own currently own Red (the save battery's dead though D: ), Crystal (Idem.), Sapphire and Pearl. And I have most of them on my Laptop.