Be on the Look Out for a Luminothe Alt

Kinata

Luminothe just told me in rl that he is going to make an alt soon. And he asked me to warn everyone. He also told me what his new name will be, but not before swearing me to secrecy. That is all.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luminothe just told me in rl that he is going to make an alt soon. And he asked me to warn everyone. He also told me what his new name will be, but not before swearing me to secrecy. That is all.

Okay.

I'll be waiting for him.

Well, I'll be on the lookout.

And If he doesn't bother with topics about bodily secretions or excretions, I'll be just fine with letting him stay.

I stand by this statement. However, if he goes back to his old ways, he can face Tino's and Shuuda's wrath for all I care.

So let's see if I'm right on this. He tells you that he will be making an alt account and asks you to warn us, even thought it's obvious such a thing would just result in another banning. Then he tells you the name but says you have to keep it a secret. Would it not make more sense if he were to not tell people in public.

In my paranoid fantasies I could envision this as bullshit in an attempt to mess around with the moderation team. However, in reality, it is more likely that Luminothe is just an utter prat and idiot.

Thank you for the warning, I'll be sure to ban any alt accounts the moment any get sniffed out.

He told me that he was going to use a computer at a library to avoid being caught. And he said it would be fun to warn SF and have people wondering who he is.

So let's see if I'm right on this. He tells you that he will be making an alt account and asks you to warn us, even thought it's obvious such a thing would just result in another banning. Then he tells you the name but says you have to keep it a secret. Would it not make more sense if he were to not tell people in public.

In my paranoid fantasies I could envision this as bullshit in an attempt to mess around with the moderation team. However, in reality, it is more likely that Luminothe is just an utter prat and idiot.

Thank you for the warning, I'll be sure to ban any alt accounts the moment any get sniffed out.

One thing's for sure...unlike Tatsumaki, he doesn't change proxy servers.

Does he promise to make an introduction topic? If he doesn't make an introduction topic, it doesn't count.

Three torpedoes should trigger the self-detonation device. I'll destroy this Luminothe Alt before SF Admins gets to it. I'll get rid of it.

It doesn't matter if you care. I was just told to give a public warning.

It's not much of a warning.

And he won't really confuse them since he's giving a 'warning'.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

It's not much of a warning.

And he won't really confuse them since he's giving a 'warning'.

That confused me too. As long as he doesn't create vulgurlar topics, why does it matter?