Be on the Look Out for a Luminothe Alt

Kinata

That confused me too. As long as he doesn't create vulgurlar topics, why does it matter?

It matters because he's ban. Making an alt account just shows in inability to accept that his idiocy caught up with him.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know that this topic isn't a hoax designed to get everybody on edge? In that other topic his "real life friends" were saying the opposite, that Lumi would never create an alt and agreed with the rule against multiaccounting on principle. If this topic is all true, why would you guys let him create an account and post through a library that I assume you've used too? There's a good chance that you wouldn't be able to post from there anymore, or even that all the accounts that have posted through it will be banned.

The jokes about alts that I made in the other thread aside, Lumi told me not long after his ban that he was annoyed with how things had turned out, since he didn't think he had broken any rules, or at least hadn't done anything significant enough to warrant a ban, but he didn't even want to come back.

I'm surprised too, but I guess he doesn't want to follow the rule he believes in. I have never used a computer at a library before, and I don't go to Luminothe's library anyway. This topic isn't a hoax.

And how did Lumi talk to you after he was banned?

How do we know that this topic isn't a hoax designed to get everybody on edge? In that other topic his "real life friends" were saying the opposite, that Lumi would never create an alt and agreed with the rule against multiaccounting on principle. If this topic is all true, why would you guys let him create an account and post through a library that I assume you've used too? There's a good chance that you wouldn't be able to post from there anymore, or even that all the accounts that have posted through it will be banned.

The jokes about alts that I made in the other thread aside, Lumi told me not long after his ban that he was annoyed with how things had turned out, since he didn't think he had broken any rules, or at least hadn't done anything significant enough to warrant a ban, but he didn't even want to come back.

While I agree with what you're saying. However, I should remind you that people can and will do this sort of thing just to be petty and spiteful.

Plus I'm an honest member of this forum. I wouldn't make this topic if I didn't believe Luminothe.

I'm on call: an enemy library is harboring a banned SF member. I'll see to it first thing in the morning.

As if you were up all nighht...ha! Don't make me laugh, officer!

And really, thast is correct, Kinata is NOT the type of member that jokes around or even looks for trouble.

We don't, Luminothe would just do it to annoy. Friends implies plural.

It matters because he's ban. Making an alt account just shows in inability to accept that his idiocy caught up with him.

True... I wonder how fast he will be found out. I'm betting 2 days.